Tom's message to Matt Skiba

Elisa

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Yeah, I agree. Those 'vaults' should be opened and released somehow some day. Blink has never done anything like that and it would be amazing to have a box set of demos, rarities and stuff.

The idea of that makes my erection at least 75% larger

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, Ghost said:

Yeah, I agree. Those 'vaults' should be opened and released somehow some day. Blink has never done anything like that and it would be amazing to have a box set of demos, rarities and stuff.

I always wished blink would do stuff like this. Plenty of other bands do and it's always a lot of fun to check that stuff out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, radioactive tomdog said:

wish blink would do this with cheshire and dude ranch 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cj3Oy1wMZa9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Yes! I've been wanting for blink to eventually open up the vault (even Tom with his Box Car Racer, solo, and Angels stuff) give us songs that they scrapped/never used. Also some alternative versions of songs would be cool too. I still remember being surprised back in the day (around when blink first reunited) when there used to be that website that had bsides and rare music by bands that blink had another version of Voyeur (which I like to treat as another song that happens to also called 'Voyeur')