Edging Music Video

Ghent

As long as they made at least 2-3 songs for the old fans wanting more authentic Mark & Tom, I'm happy.  This song is forsure for the newer crowd/Kardashian's Instagram following to spread like wildfire across the media that all love them.

The video is definitely way better than Neighborhoods/Cali eras in the sense it's actually fun again, just looking old - which is chill.

Actually, I'm being a bit of a crab ass. I need to stop 'blinking' early in the morning before coffee.

It's the best video they've had in a while and got enough Tom/Mark moments sprinkled in to stay excited.  Them throwing knives at the end together is goated.  First Date/M&Ms vibes.

I just wish I wasn't such a big follower so I would not notice or be able to unsee all of Tom's twitches in this video.

• Haha 2

Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined them goofing around in a music video again. Not caring about looking cool. Clearly having fun. Wearing colored clothing instead of all black. It's wild.

Also Travis is starting to stick out like a fucking sore thumb hahah he looks like there's an alien wandering around in the video.

• Like 4

While I’m not big on the song, This video brought a huge smile to my face.

Tom seems super different this time around, it’s so nice to just see them having fun together. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

11 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Travis throws the knives like a badass
Mark throws the knives like a dad
Tom throws the knives the way I would throw a knife: in the most embarassing way 

They are literally the most entertaining trio.

From the coolest guys on the planet, to the coolest dad's in the neighborhood drinking in the garage or having a backyard cookout.

Mark is like the responsible but still cool dad.

Tom is like the fun uncle.

Travis is still the shy one that had an interesting life.

I'm not sure if it was intentional by the director to get that depiction at the end there, but mad respect either way.  The underhand toss by Tom reminded me of Boomer so much.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Free burgers if Vote Jan said:

Why are they throwing knives at bunnies anyways? Is it the mischievous bunny thing/bad trip joke?

Just realized Tom basically decides to dart a knife at one for no apparent reason before they do anything suspect.

Lol

I'm sure some douche from Peta will see it and get angry lol 

• Like 1