Edging Music Video

Ghent

1 hour ago, Drunk said:

My father died 9 months ago. He was the most important person in my life. I've been feeling really lost since then. Lately I've been complaining that there's no new music good enough to make me forget all the things I've been through. Well, my favorite band (Mark and Tom) is back and releases a new song and a music video on the day of my father's anniversary. It's crazy. 

I already cried when i saw the video and now im crying again thankkss

1 hour ago, madgaz182 said:

Dude is 46 years old he ain’t gonna have the same physique as he did 20 years ago, that’s life stop pulling at shit like this it’s weird 

To be fair, Tom was basically jacked like 3 years ago. It’s probably just an awkward angle as he’s already dressing better and looking healthier than he did a decade ago, but yeah it’s little weird especially at this age. Tom and Mark are probably gonna slim up after running around on stage every night for several months. That’s gotta be a workout.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jlx9 said:

To be fair, Tom was basically jacked like 3 years ago. It’s probably just an awkward angle as he’s already dressing better and looking healthier than he did a decade ago, but yeah it’s little weird especially at this age. Tom and Mark are probably gonna slim up after running around on stage every night for several months. That’s gotta be a workout.

He was never jacked lol. But he looks good now for his age. If anything he already slimmed down a little bit, because he looked a little chunky (for Tom) in the pursuit of tone video. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, madgaz182 said:

Dude is 46 years old he ain’t gonna have the same physique as he did 20 years ago, that’s life stop pulling at shit like this it’s weird 

He looks fine for his age. At least he doesn't have lovehandles. A minor belly is better than that.

• Like 1

I just think back to all the drama, terrible business ventures, Travis’ plane crash, the botched reunion,  Mark’s cancer etc and I’m just so grateful they’re all still here, they’re back together and seem to be having a blast.

Leave the cynicism at the door, enjoy every moment of the next year because we don’t know what happens next, they won’t be around forever.

I know it’s not the best song but I still love it to bits ❤️ 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

So I just went on YouTube to watch the new video, got an ad… which is AVAs Losing My Mind video.

Interesting that they’re still paying to advertise that video considering how long ago it came out.

• Haha 1