Edging Music Video

Ghent

11 hours ago, OrganGrinderX182 said:

I already cried when i saw the video and now im crying again thankkss

To me, this band seems to come out everytime I need it.

11 years ago I was battling through cancer and the waiting for Neighborhoods' release helped me to stay in good shape and gave me something to look forward to.

Back to the present: after 13 years together my girl suddenly left me, leaving me lost and brokenhearted. We were gonna marry next year... to better describe my state of mind: "this desperation leaves me overjoyed".

This reunion, this song, the renewed friendship between our heroes, are all helping me to get through this hard time. At 35 yo it could seem stupid to need a band reunion to face the hardship of life, but here I am...

• Like 2
  • Love 7

25 minutes ago, Blink182acti0n said:

Had fun at my local brewery tonight, took over the juke box and and played Edging a few times and 20 other blink songs in row. Pretty much everyone in the bar was singing blink all night. Didn’t realize how many people them still. Good times!

I remember when I was DJing I always took a huge risk of getting booed when I played Blink, but people usually sang along going crazy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thongrider said:

The saddest thing about the Matt era is that there hasn't been a discussion on Tom's appearance. 

I wonder how many blink fans will discover that era through shuffle mode and what now that they’ve reunited and go WTF when did this happen. 

2 minutes ago, Neal said:

Tom playing the boxcar guitar is a nice touch, the guitar looks awesome and mark seems to be over it 👍🏻

i‘d love for mark to return to his old signsture basses. Wtf is he playing in the video? looks like a guitar hero controller ffs😂

I thought the same thing.  He's so obsessed with his basses too. 

The red guitar really does look awesome

8 hours ago, Kay said:

So I just went on YouTube to watch the new video, got an ad… which is AVAs Losing My Mind video.

Interesting that they’re still paying to advertise that video considering how long ago it came out.

Yea I’ve been seeing Tom to the stars ads lol 

1 hour ago, Neal said:

Tom playing the boxcar guitar is a nice touch, the guitar looks awesome and mark seems to be over it 👍🏻

i‘d love for mark to return to his old signsture basses. Wtf is he playing in the video? looks like a guitar hero controller ffs😂

Dawg I thought the same thing about that bass. Looks like a shitty paint job, he’s had so many more basses that look way cooler. As long as he likes it though I guess 

11 hours ago, Grandpa Reefer said:

He was never jacked lol. But he looks good now for his age. If anything he already slimmed down a little bit, because he looked a little chunky (for Tom) in the pursuit of tone video. 

May have misremembered, just remember people raving about his physique and probably slid in that joke when he posted this photo a couple years back. Lighting definitely helped there. https://www.instagram.com/p/B1T90EnJdA3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Regardless, they all look great for their age nowadays.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Blink182acti0n said:

Love that it got pretty violent at the end just like the “not another Christmas song” video 😂

Lol, that’s exactly what the end of this video reminded me of. Both awesome videos.

Like I said in the other thread, this was a fun music video to watch...

I enjoyed watching Tom have more fun (like he did in AvA's 'Losing My Mind' but for blink). Also (might just be me), but Mark is giving me Milo from Descendents vibes with his new glasses look. Really enjoying all of this.

That being said, I'm interested to see the alternative version that @ben182tx mentioned.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2022 at 6:36 PM, Monkey Chips said:

Like I said in the other thread, this was a fun music video to watch...

I enjoyed watching Tom have more fun (like he did in AvA's 'Losing My Mind' but for blink). Also (might just be me), but Mark is giving me Milo from Descendents vibes with his new glasses look. Really enjoying all of this.

That being said, I'm interested to see the alternative version that @ben182tx mentioned.

Mark has worn glasses for years tho lol 

• Like 1