Rank the Music Videos

boxelder

with edging receiving a proper video -- one of their best in years -- i thought it might be time for a topic we haven't explored very often: rank the videos!

1. always
  2. first date
  3. josie
  4. HISALP
  5. ATST
  6. adam's song
  7. dammit
  8. edging
  9. man overboard
  10. not now
  11. after midnight
  12. not another christmas song
  13. m+m's
  14. WMAA
  15. feeling this
  16. rock show
  17. STFTK
  18. i miss you
  19. up all night
  20. down
  21. bored to death
  22. SOOHM
  23. happy days
  24. darkside

unrankable

1. quarantine
  2. generational divide
  3. why are we so broken
  4. scumbag
  5. heart's all gone
  6. wishing well
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, boxelder said:

with edging receiving a proper video -- one of their best in years -- i thought it might be time for a topic we haven't explored very often: rank the videos!

I like rankings!

Tier 1:

Man Overboard, First Date, Dammit, Josie

Tier 2:

Adam's Song, Rock Show, WMAA

Always, I Miss You, ATST, Not Now

Tier 3:

Edging, M&Ms, Feeling This

Stockholm Syndrome/Violence

Tier 4:

STFTK, UAN, Down, HAG, Wishing Well

After Midnight, HISALP

Kinda Bad ngl:

Happy Days, SOOHM

Don't exist:

Bored to Death, Darkside, 

2 hours ago, daveyjones said:

josie is first just because i'm in it.
then m+m's (original cut), m+m's (altered cut), dammit

no surprises here!!!!

but yeah i love the performance footage in the man overboard clip. got that pretty 35mm film glow to it

I dig that you have HISALP so far up there @boxelder. That song and video is very underrated imo.

There are just too many for me to give a good run down on. Would be halfway arbitrary because in the end most of them are forgettable. But I know I’d have Darkside higher and UAN lower than you did.

From what I’ve seen, most would declare the Darkside video as their worst, but it’s honestly more creative than BTD being a lamer version of UAN and SOOHM literally copying WMAA? but with Adam Devine and Vine stars who couldn’t try to realistically mimic playing their instruments. I guess the gender reversal is cool but the remake seemed so forced, so I would confidently say SOOHM is the worst blink video of all time. The Skiba era didn’t have the best music videos but at least HISALP was unique and heartwarming & Happy Days was a fun reflection of the time period. Quarantine was ok and Generational Divide is kinda hard to rank for just filming the band play for 50secs.

I just forgot about NACS, but that video was sick. One of my favorite videos from blink and personally the best one from the Skeebs saga. I will probably rank all of them later since I’m this far in lol.

8 hours ago, Vote Ghent said:

I dig that you have HISALP so far up there @boxelder. That song and video is very underrated imo.

There are just too many for me to give a good run down on. Would be halfway arbitrary because in the end most of them are forgettable. But I know I’d have Darkside higher and UAN lower than you did.

it’s a sweet video. i’m a sucker for old looking home movie footage too… that stuff means more than people know. as benign as it might seem in the moment, all the members of the band will enjoy watching it back years from now, and it’s a fun peek behind the curtain for fans. it’s a winner!

• Like 2