Leaked Demo of Shelved Track

madgaz182

33 minutes ago, madgaz182 said:

Not sure if this posted but here is a leaked version of one of the songs that could’ve been on the new album they recorded with Matt 

It’s a demo from nine. This was leaked in 2019. It is not from the sessions Matt is referring to in 2020.

• Like 2

I remember hearing this 2 years ago. Glad it didn't make the cut though. I just remember thinking yet again they make use of the Adam's Song riff and that the weird werewolf noise or whatever was just laughably bad. The songs they used for Nine are so much better.

3 hours ago, Vote Ghent said:

Lol, wtf. That is really good. How did it leak as a demo and why did it get scrapped? I missed that one

It was posted on here when the heaven demo leaked as well. I could have sworn you commented on it lol

Wait how did you all not hear this? I swear everyone in here was in the original thread. Someone should dig it up I swear it got a dedicated thread, I think it leaked very early 2020 actually. Like pre Covid starting.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Scott. said:

How could they scrap this? It’s far better than a lot of songs we got which makes me think what other potential bangers have they scrapped ffs

I think after releasing Kings of the Weekend, the bar was set too high and a lot of tracks just couldn’t compete anymore. 

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

It was posted on here when the heaven demo leaked as well. I could have sworn you commented on it lol

Wait how did you all not hear this? I swear everyone in here was in the original thread. Someone should dig it up I swear it got a dedicated thread, I think it leaked very early 2020 actually. Like pre Covid starting.

Hahah maybe I listened to it and then right afterwards Covid became the only topic in the entire world so I totally blanked it out. I'm not sure!

1 hour ago, NotNow said:

July 2020, it seems: