UNRELEASED DOCUMENTARY IS BEING STREAMED LIVE RIGHT NOW

madgaz182

Just now, Russel Coight said:

Is this still the first showing or is he replaying it? I saw him say the runtime was 50ish minutes in the chat and that timeframe would’ve passed by now right?

Second run through, I think he’s doing it so we record it , 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Russel Coight said:

Is this still the first showing or is he replaying it? I saw him say the runtime was 50ish minutes in the chat and that timeframe would’ve passed by now right?

He replayed it... I joined in halfway through the first viewing and missed the military stuff then he decided to play it again the second time so was able to see the stuff I missed.

I hope someone is recording it for people who missed this.

RIP he ended the second viewing early... At least now I was able to watch the full thing.

Have to say that as cool as that was, it does bum me out because they're all excited and hyping up the "next album" during the tour in Europe. Sadly we know from history that "next album" never happened since they split up in 2005 =(

• Like 1

There wasn’t really any substance to the doc. It’s essentially just a highlight reel of the euro 2004 tour starting with the trip to the aircraft carrier. Cool to see but there’s nothing there really necessary to see, definitely understand why that was never released. But not in a the band would be mad to see it out there now way, since it’s just random clips and not really interviews about the state of the band highly doubt mark will really care.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Mark just called Untitled, self-titled again in the documentary. Further confusing me on what the actual intention was for the name of the album. Seems like it was meant to be self-titled and then retroactively at some point decided it was Untitled instead 

I told you all it was Self Titled and got shamed for it.

• Like 2