UNRELEASED DOCUMENTARY IS BEING STREAMED LIVE RIGHT NOW

madgaz182

18 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

I wonder if they never even saw the footage, and just assumed since they were fighting the whole time, that it would all be filmed and in there. 

I mean it was also out dated, I assume this was gunna come out maybe before the 05 spring tour they had planned and in the doc they talk about how they can't wait to get together and record that year. So maybe again it just felt out dated to them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, High Value Man said:

Thats crazy, I had no idea that the photo on the back of the greatest hits was literally the exact last moment of  Blink's original run.

I think Brixton was the last UK date 14th Dec, Scandalous (Estevan Oriol) probably flew home then before their last date Dec 16th in Dublin, Ireland as all the video and pictures for the greatest hits album were from Brixton.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Kay said:

How?

literally it’s a place full of blink fans, why wouldn’t someone share it there?

again, i'm just going along with the community standards of the server.

here's quotes from a mod kay:

"anyone posting anything here that they shouldn’t will find out the consequences."

"whatever it was meant to be probably wasn’t released for a reason. If you were part of something that wasn’t meant to see the light of day, would you want people discussing it in front of you? I imagine there are very civil discussions about whatever it is on Reddit and other such places."

24 minutes ago, No Burgers, For You -Jan said:

Could just say, "Mark didn't want this released and reads this page, so please delete the link".

yea that's what people have been saying.  more from management:

"No one is going to prison for sharing those. I'm not encouraging sharing them and it's not something that I want happening here publicly or privately. I know it's frustrating but it is what it is and I feel like between youtube and various other communities folks can get their hands on them if they absolutely need them."

wasn't that last statement in regards to sharing a youtube link to the take off your pants and jacket bonus tracks so newer fans could hear them? being opposed to that is even more ridiculous and less understandable than sharing the documentary. those songs aren't streaming and the CDs are long OOP.

i saw that "ranking" albums and songs wasn't allowed either lol. same with talking about tom shaving his head. 

• Like 4
  • Wow 3

On 10/23/2022 at 11:17 PM, M!ke said:

Mark just called Untitled, self-titled again in the documentary. Further confusing me on what the actual intention was for the name of the album. Seems like it was meant to be self-titled and then retroactively at some point decided it was Untitled instead 

maybe he just felt it was easier 2 say self titled then trying to explain to ppl the concept that they chosed 2 not name the album 

1 hour ago, radioactive tomdog said:

wasn't that last statement in regards to sharing a youtube link to the take off your pants and jacket bonus tracks so newer fans could hear them? being opposed to that is even more ridiculous and less understandable than sharing the documentary. those songs aren't streaming and the CDs are long OOP.

i saw that "ranking" albums and songs wasn't allowed either lol. same with talking about tom shaving his head. 

Lmao are you serious? That’s some fucked up shit right there.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, How the Turntables_Jan182 said:

So what's the deal with that?  Is Mark the one making these calls or is Mark's Discord just a place where blink management is in head of and Mark pops in every now and then to chat with fans?

Ask davey, he’s the spokesperson.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, How the Turntables_Jan_182 said:

So what's the deal with that?  Is Mark the one making these calls or is Mark's Discord just a place where blink management is in head of and Mark pops in every now and then to chat with fans?

i think mark and his manager occasionally express distaste for certain actions with blunt comments and the regulars/moderators heavily enforce it on an hourly basis. 

mark does post on there somewhat frequently but it's rarely in the form of actual conversation unless it's about video games or disney land. 

Is that real? Woah... Heads are really fucked up and cock suckers are all over.

Also, did Mark expressed his disagree related to the leaking of this documentary? I'm genuinely asking. I mean, I can understan he doesn't feel represented or whatever, but well...

Anyways, I saw the doc last night. I loved it. As someone pointed out, it's a nice photo of the band in that period in time. Such exciting and frantic times. Good memories! I hope it could be released in better quality.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, radioactive tomdog said:

i'm definitely not making it up ive just been too lazy to pull direct quotes. the page moves fast as hell too so it all gets lost. 

Oh I wasn’t calling you a liar. Just airing my astonishment that they could actually have rules like that.

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Is that real? Woah... Heads are really fucked up and cock suckers are all over.

Also, did Mark expressed his disagree related to the leaking of this documentary? I'm genuinely asking. I mean, I can understan he doesn't feel represented or whatever, but well...

Anyways, I saw the doc last night. I loved it. As someone pointed out, it's a nice photo of the band in that period in time. Such exciting and frantic times. Good memories! I hope it could be released in better quality.

Mark hasn’t acknowledged any of these things. Marks manager made one comment about not sharing the bonus tracks within the discord, but doesn’t care about elsewhere. They’ve tried to make them legally available but haven’t had any luck.

No one from the blink camp has acknowledged the documentary, just mods not affiliated with the band.

I doubt mark uses that discord much tbh, it was a fun thing he did during covid and lockdown, played games with fans and had a little community, stuff he says is probably over-enforced by the mods.

I can imagine there are alot of cringy fans on that thing that ruin it for the rest of them, i joined ages ago but im too old to understand that shit lol, i just search up marks comments when i can.

• Like 2