Just Abone Done Origins..

Ghent

Time stamped 2:02 play through 2:54. Pay particular attention around 2:22 onwards

I get that the tribal beat sound is pretty universal...but knowing that Mark is a Disneyland fanatic had me wondering. There are some serious similarities between what I have time stamped here and Just About Done. And Mark most definitely would have heard this a million times, it's been part of the Enchanted Tiki Room show forever

@daveyjonesam I way too far in the weeds on this one? Set me straight. Too similar for me to ignore without inquiring

• Like 5
  • Wow 1

15 minutes ago, Kay said:

The beat generic yeah but the Mark vocal… I can totally see that haha

Like I could imagine him hearing that when young and thinking it was funny and using it as an easy template for a joke song

BTW- Just About Done has aged beautifully. It's one of blink's best joke songs

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Like I could imagine him hearing that when young and thinking it was funny and using it as an easy template for a joke song

BTW- Just About Done has aged beautifully. It's one of blink's best joke songs

It’s Tom’s extremely fake orgasms at the end that do it

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Russel Coight said:

I think his age finally caught up to him and he has retired to a nice quiet place to live out his last few years.

The way this place has been lately, I don’t blame him. We lost Davey Jones and gained Oliver 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FAP said:

The way this place has been lately, I don’t blame him. We lost Davey Jones and gained Oliver 🤦🏼‍♂️

The debate section hell hole is a choice. I don't recommend it to anyone. I go there so others don’t have to

• Haha 1

Honestly though, is there a better example of a perfect gentleman other than Davey Jones that’s ever been on this board? Not only was he always posting for selfless causes, I don’t think I ever once saw him take the bait and snap back at anyone…or say anything mean to anyone, even if they made some stupid remark about him (which was rightfully few and far in between…we’re just trolls here after all). We should all aspire to be more like Davey Jones and I’m not joking at all. Dudes a straight up class act human. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, FAP said:

Honestly though, is there a better example of a perfect gentleman other than Davey Jones that’s ever been on this board? Not only was he always posting for selfless causes, I don’t think I ever once saw him take the bait and snap back at anyone…or say anything mean to anyone, even if they made some stupid remark about him (which was rightfully few and far in between…we’re just trolls here after all). We should all aspire to be more like Davey Jones and I’m not joking at all. Dudes a straight up class act human. 

Davey is a GOAT. I think some people had beef with him for thinking he had an air of superiority, but if they spoke to him properly - they'd know he is a very generous dude. Plus, he had the clout to back it up. The guy literally goes to get coffee with Mark. Without him, half the amazing stuff that has happened on this board over the last few years wouldn't have done. I owe him a lot. Miss him

Wherever you are @daveyjones - live long and prosper

• Like 2
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Davey is a GOAT. I think some people had beef with him for thinking he had an air of superiority, but if they spoke to him properly - they'd know he is a very generous dude. Plus, he had the clout to back it up. The guy literally goes to get coffee with Mark. Without him, half the amazing stuff that has happened on this board over the last few years wouldn't have done. I owe him a lot. Miss him

Wherever you are @daveyjones - live long and prosper

100%. He was never condescending to anyone, dude was always there to answer a question or provide help to people for things such as putting together the sticker Strat. I ribbed him sometimes for his undying love for Scott, but he knew that was all love. Anyone that hated on him was just jealous tbh 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, King of the Long Weekend said:

I heard through the grapevine that Davey just got food poisoning from Mark’s mom’s lasagna but that he’ll be back any day now. 

I heard that you ate all the grapes on the grapevine and now they had to close the grapevine 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...