Fifa World Cup Qatar 2022 ⚽️🏆

theedge00

3 minutes ago, Roux said:

What were Wales doing? Playing like a pub team. 

Mate I can’t believe what I’ve seen. This is genuinely the worst performances in about 10 years. Our golden generation has come to an end. We’re not big enough to have continued success. It’s been fun but fuck knows when we’ll be back. Bale and Ramsey have got to retire now, they’ve been finished for about 3 years. 

19 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Mate I can’t believe what I’ve seen. This is genuinely the worst performances in about 10 years. Our golden generation has come to an end. We’re not big enough to have continued success. It’s been fun but fuck knows when we’ll be back. Bale and Ramsey have got to retire now, they’ve been finished for about 3 years. 

Yeah i couldn't believe it either - Premier League players who were playing like pub players. They had no order or gameplan. They gassed themselves out by running around like headless chickens. Iran played well, but if Wales just passed the ball and were patient, its a comfortable win. Gutted for them. 

22 minutes ago, Roux said:

Yeah i couldn't believe it either - Premier League players who were playing like pub players. They had no order or gameplan. They gassed themselves out by running around like headless chickens. Iran played well, but if Wales just passed the ball and were patient, its a comfortable win. Gutted for them. 

That’s rob page for you. Given the job because the payers liked him. He hasn’t a clue and he’s been found out. He set the tone with that pathetic first half against USA, we just haven’t got going at all