Fifa World Cup Qatar 2022 ⚽️🏆

theedge00

20 minutes ago, Scott. said:

This is the worst World Cup in my lifetime. Apart from a few upsets the games are awful.

I remember thinking that South Africa was the worst because of the vuvuzelas, but now I'd rather have 90 minutes of nonstop vuvuzelas over these dire games.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Scott. said:

Bruno having a great World Cup @Roux

Having a very good season - World Class when he gets his head down and stops moaning and diving. Him and Kevin de Bruyne have switched places in this tournament. 

Great game last night to end the day - so many great players all over the pitch. 

England vs Wales and Iran vs USA is going to kick off i reckon 

1 hour ago, Low Value Boy said:

Portugal need to drop Ronaldo, looked so much better when he wasn't on the pitch. A team with him now is so one dimensional, he just stays in the starting 11 due to ego and history. 

Bruno popping up everywhere with shots when he went off and could of have had 4 in the end.

You based this off 8mins left in the game with Uruguay need to push for a goal 🤣

not sure what game you were watching - but they were fine with him, he played well i thought - worked hard and was unlucky not to get the goal. All the match reports seem to agree. I know you hate him but open your eyes.  

Joao Felix on the other hand was awful. 

Yeah some of these young strikers we’ve been linked with have been shite. Felix has been wank, even Leao looked a mess when he came on, Jonathan David upfront for Canada looks average at best. Gakpo has looked good but reminds me of Rashford. 

13 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Yeah some of these young strikers we’ve been linked with have been shite. Felix has been wank, even Leao looked a mess when he came on, Jonathan David upfront for Canada looks average at best. Gakpo has looked good but reminds me of Rashford. 

I've been impressed with Embolo, not playing amazing at this tournament, but i think that due to his team more than him. 

Felix and Leao just want make the papers - very selfish.