ย 

Fifa World Cup Qatar 2022 โšฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ†

theedge00

So for someone who doesnโ€™t watch a lot of football Iโ€™ve actually been enjoying this World Cup.
But is there ever anything going to be down about the flopping? Some of these flops have been ridiculous. You watch the slow-mo replay and these guys arenโ€™t even being touched. I think I would enjoy watching games way more if there was less time wasted with players laying on the ground for a couple of minutes.ย 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

So for someone who doesnโ€™t watch a lot of football Iโ€™ve actually been enjoying this World Cup.
But is there ever anything going to be down about the flopping? Some of these flops have been ridiculous. You watch the slow-mo replay and these guys arenโ€™t even being touched. I think I would enjoy watching games way more if there was less time wasted with players laying on the ground for a couple of minutes.ย 

I canโ€˜t stand that either.ย 

31 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Itโ€™s just part of the game. You get used to it

• Like 1