Spotify Wrapped 2022

Patient #48273

4 hours ago, Elisa said:

(I listened to music for 98k minutes this year, which is roughly 68 days in total, that's genuinely unhinged. Just tell me I have mental illness spotify)

This is impressive haha. 1/5 of your day is spent listening to music…but you subtract 8 hours for sleep and it’s like 1/3-1/4 of your day. Not a bad thing though! 

44 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Lol

QpBZMEV_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

ccGbitV_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

really overplayed this one song from the Final Fantasy 7 Remake OST. 4 plays?? I’m embarrassed to have spent that much of my time listening to one song!

384 minutes!? Well, fuck, Cheerios. How do you find the time?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Scott. said:

I have no idea how blink are my no1. I thought I didn’t really listen to them much anymore but obviously not. My number one 4evazzzzzzzzz ♥️💙💜🖤🫶

I always think that too because I listen to them significantly less than I used to, but apparently still more than anyone else lol

12 hours ago, King of the Long Weekend said:

This is impressive haha. 1/5 of your day is spent listening to music…but you subtract 8 hours for sleep and it’s like 1/3-1/4 of your day. Not a bad thing though! 

haha life would be so grim without some good music playing in the background 

1 hour ago, heater said:

img%5D

This is from the kitchen & the kid’s room speakers. Lizzo❤️ for me & everything nonsense for them. Our 4 year old has already been taught the rick roll & tries to execute it OFTEN. 🙃😩🤣

I did it y’all. I did it. 😅 🤣

Your kids like the enchanted soundtrack too eh? Lizzo ❤️

16 minutes ago, Kay said:

Your kids like the enchanted soundtrack too eh? Lizzo ❤️

Yeahhh…that might be a *little* me too🥰….we all love a good Disney soundtrack. Encanto & Moana are probably the most played, we do lots of Disney sing-a-longs on YouTube…helping my baby read while he sings. It’s the best. 🥺🥰

• Love 1

1 hour ago, heater said:

img%5D

This is from the kitchen & the kid’s room speakers. Lizzo❤️ for me & everything nonsense for them. Our 4 year old has already been taught the rick roll & tries to execute it OFTEN. 🙃😩🤣

I did it y’all. I did it. 😅 🤣

#4 song suggests you love getting Rick Rolled 

• Haha 1