Spotify Wrapped 2022

Patient #48273

6 minutes ago, King of the Long Weekend said:

#4 song suggests you love getting Rick Rolled 

I have children who love to try me. 🤣 My husband doesn’t do the social aspect of the internet much & didnt understand it at all when they first started trying him. It was hilarious. & they get my MIL regularly…but she originally had no idea what they thought they were doing either. No ow she just laughs with/at them. It’s a good time for all….til they try it 15 times in 1 day.  😩🤣

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, heater said:

Yeahhh…that might be a *little* me too🥰….we all love a good Disney soundtrack. Encanto & Moana are probably the most played, we do lots of Disney sing-a-longs on YouTube…helping my baby read while he sings. It’s the best. 🥺🥰

We don’t have kids and I fuckin’ love the encanto soundtrack no judgement here

• Love 1

I just listened to Lizzo’s latest album and it was excellent with all those late 80s feel good vibes, funk and R&B influences and uplifting songs. When I was like 3 songs in, I already knew I was going to love it. It's just so good.

And I’d rather have a tight 35 minutes of no skips than something longer with duds.

Favorite tracks: About Damn Time, If You Love Me, 2 Be Loved, Everybody's Gay, The Sign.

Hope that now you no longer feel like an ignored stepchild @Kay @heater

• Love 2

2 hours ago, Elisa said:

I just listened to Lizzo’s latest album and it was excellent with all those late 80s feel good vibes, funk and R&B influences and uplifting songs. When I was like 3 songs in, I already knew I was going to love it. It's just so good.

And I’d rather have a tight 35 minutes of no skips than something longer with duds.

Favorite tracks: About Damn Time, If You Love Me, 2 Be Loved, Everybody's Gay, The Sign.

YES! it's so good though right? I loved her last record as well. Juice has quickly become one of my favourite songs of all time and I have no good goddamn reason for it, just makes me weirdly happy. 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Kay said:

YES! it's so good though right? I loved her last record as well. Juice has quickly become one of my favourite songs of all time and I have no good goddamn reason for it, just makes me weirdly happy. 

Juice has always been a bop. I've always loved the line "if I'm shining, everybody gonna shine". The world would be a better place if everyone had this mentality. A rising tide lifts all ships.

• Love 2

43 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Juice has always been a bop. I've always loved the line "if I'm shining, everybody gonna shine". The world would be a better place if everyone had this mentality. A rising tide lifts all ships.

I cover it, terribly, just makes me happy haha

• Love 2

5 hours ago, Elisa said:

YASSSS, I love it!!! I almost made a joke yesterday about converting you all, one by one 😈🤣

We’ve got our first! @Kay we can do this, Lizzo makes it easy to love her. 🥰

Special is easily my favorite from the album, just so powerful (& my kid sings it with their ENTIRE being….it’s enough to make my heart feel like it could burst 🥰😭🥰🤣) …all the feels.

2 hours ago, Elisa said:

Agreed!! She’s constantly lifting others, I always love to see it. 

So many good lines, Lizzo is love & whenever I’m feeling a little down…LIZZO. ❤️

1 hour ago, Kay said:

I cover it, terribly, just makes me happy haha

I would love this, if you ever feel like sharing. 🥰🥰

• Love 1

8 hours ago, heater said:

YASSSS, I love it!!! I almost made a joke yesterday about converting you all, one by one 😈🤣

We’ve got our first! @Kay we can do this, Lizzo makes it easy to love her. 🥰

Special is easily my favorite from the album, just so powerful (& my kid sings it with their ENTIRE being….it’s enough to make my heart feel like it could burst 🥰😭🥰🤣) …all the feels.

Agreed!! She’s constantly lifting others, I always love to see it. 

So many good lines, Lizzo is love & whenever I’m feeling a little down…LIZZO. ❤️

I would love this, if you ever feel like sharing. 🥰🥰

If we do a festive livestream, ill bust it out

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...