The Last Of Us

Scott.

7 hours ago, Ghunt said:

Should I watch this week by week or just wait until the season is over? 🤔

Have you played the game before? There’s some definite twist moments in it that will likely be cliffhanger at the end of episodes. If that annoys you wait till the end I guess.

3 hours ago, Coightstanza said:

Have you played the game before? There’s some definite twist moments in it that will likely be cliffhanger at the end of episodes. If that annoys you wait till the end I guess.

Yeah I played the first one years ago. I don’t remember plot details really (so must not have been anything that mind blowing)

On 1/6/2023 at 12:28 AM, Jan_the_bodybuilder said:

All I know is that Pedro Pascal is one of the only dudes that makes me question my sexuality.  I've also never seen anything bad with him in it. 

He’s a great actor but Prospect fucking sucked.

10 minutes ago, Kay said:

Apparently people are mad the actress isnt hot… isnt she supposed to be a literal child?

Weird reason to get mad. She's supposed to be 14 yeah - i'm not sold on Bella playing Ellie yet, she looks alot older than 14 and behaves differently to the game Ellie - but its only nit-picking. Joel and Tess are spot on though - wonderfully acted. 

3 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I watched the first two episode last night and thought they were great. I haven't played the game and know basically nothing about it though.

Same exact scenario for me as well. I’m really hoping it doesn’t devolve into Walking Dead territory.

• Like 1

First episode to deviate quite a bit from the game! Must say I like the Bill from the game more but this was amazingly executed and worked far better for television. Slower episode but was great to get some backstory on these two characters. The bigots are going to run wild but fuck em.

Little worried about pacing though. 1/3 of the way through and there’s still so much to cover. Hope it doesn’t get rushed. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2023 at 1:49 PM, Speedo said:

Same exact scenario for me as well. I’m really hoping it doesn’t devolve into Walking Dead territory.

Walking Dead was so far removed from the comics from the get go and clearly became just a money maker, if they’ve been fairly faithful so far I would hope they’d take a different route.