Scott Raynor the cop

_Bagel

Just because he didn't have his head shaved two weeks ago when this guy saw him at his job, it doesn't mean he's not a cop now. I really hope it's just Italia spreading misinformation, but he looks like Scott and it looks like he says "I, Scott Raynor" in this video 

• Wow 1

4 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

All you people trashing cops would be on the phone with them the second something went wrong.

So many good cops out there that protect and save lives. The majority of the perps get their just desserts.

I hope the story is true. Would be pretty awesome. 

What other option do people have, numbnuts.

So many bad cops out there that abuse their power and push structural racism. Never go after any white collar crime.

1 minute ago, _Bagel said:

What other option do people have, numbnuts.

So many bad cops out there that abuse their power and push structural racism. Never go after any white collar crime.

Oh you defrauded our tax system by 20 million dollars? That will be 90 days in a luxury prison for you sir.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghunt said:

Oh you defrauded our tax system by 20 million dollars? That will be 90 days in a luxury prison for you sir.

But it's the handouts that are damaging our economy :D! No, we're not just tools for the rich? We're the PO-LICE!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

All you people trashing cops would be on the phone with them the second something went wrong.

So many good cops out there that protect and save lives. The majority of the perps get their just desserts.

I hope the story is true. Would be pretty awesome. 

Cops are very important but the ratio of asshole cops is way too high.

Doesn't help that we have a gun problem and every single car they pull over even the "good ones" have an adrenaline level amped up to a million automatically. 

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Has he done any interviews about blink? He must be fucking devastated he was kicked out before they became massive. If that was me I’d never get over it tbh

They'd never had the success they had without Travis.

His loose punk drumming style would not have been radio friendly at all. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Cops are very important but the ratio of asshole cops is way too high.

Doesn't help that we have a gun problem and every single car they pull over even the "good ones" have an adrenaline level amped up to a million automatically. 

I agree actually, that there are too many cops that are power tripping and don't know de-escalation.

My problem is when cops in general are trashed and when justified shootings are used as the basis for pushing a race hustling agenda. Cops have a right to defend themselves. Period. So like, resisting a cop, is I dunno, a bad idea?