Scott Raynor the cop

_Bagel

3 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Exactly. They're all ratty and protect each other, breaking the law in the first place. Hence why internal affairs exists. Bet Oli's applied for The Force

You really are clueless. But I won't get into it here. I just needed to run a counter opinion to the anti cop BS.

Again, just hope the story is true. If so; congrats to Scott!

5 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

You really are clueless. But I won't get into it here. I just needed to run a counter opinion to the anti cop BS.

Again, just hope the story is true. If so; congrats to Scott!

You’re a bootlicker and a shill 

• Like 2

It’s too easy to become a cop in most US states. The average amount of training required in the US is around 20 weeks whereas in  Australia, UK and Germany it’s between 10-14 months.

And it’s also too easy to get another job if you’ve been fired for shitty behavior. One of the Memphis cops was a correctional officer who was fired for beating up an inmate. How the fuck do you let someone like that become a cop?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ghunt said:

$18 an hour to mostly give people speeding tickets and get hero level praise from pieces of shit on Facebook. What a job!

I hope they let him take off for his Rock and Roll HOF induction

Not sure about where you live, but here, these people deserve tickets. Probably a slap in the face too. Every morning on the way to work I drive a 55mph road where the standard speed is like 75mph+. Weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating, narrowly missing the front end of my bumper by moving into my lane at a high rate of speed.

They all 100% deserve it. I've passed speed traps going 10mph over speed limits all the time and cops just yawn. Most of them give plenty of leeway.

1 minute ago, _Bagel said:

You’re a bootlicker and a shill 

Its crazy that I've been posting here almost as long as you've been alive. As you get older and gain life experienced; you will get it.

4 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

Not sure about where you live, but here, these people deserve tickets. Probably a slap in the face too. Every morning on the way to work I drive a 55mph road where the standard speed is like 75mph+. Weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating, narrowly missing the front end of my bumper by moving into my lane at a high rate of speed.

They all 100% deserve it. I've passed speed traps going 10mph over speed limits all the time and cops just yawn. Most of them give plenty of leeway.

Its crazy that I've been posting here almost as long as you've been alive. As you get older and gain life experienced; you will get it.

Damn, I thought you were all about unchecked freedom though? What happened to that? Just because you're a shit driver with no coordination everyone else should have to drive slower and pay fines to the government if they don't?

Does not compute

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Dude doesn’t believe you need to wear a seat belt but wants to punish people who speed…

I think his political beliefs can be summed up by: "whatever is best for me personally at any given moment"

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

You'd think you'd have some character development or critical thinking skills by now. I have more wisdom in my left nut

• Like 1

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

I knew if I made this its own thread, Oliver would see it and we'd get to have another shred session.

Worked like a charm.

I woke up and thought 'Did I make a thread for this?' assumed my faculties were in decline

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

They're all ratty and protect each other, breaking the law in the first place. 

Yeah, it doesn't matter if the cop is black or white, it's the institution as a whole that will always be the problem and will always be racist. Black officers doing their job "correctly" will commit antiblack violence too.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Ghunt said:

Damn, I thought you were all about unchecked freedom though? What happened to that? Just because you're a shit driver with no coordination everyone else should have to drive slower and pay fines to the government if they don't?

Does not compute

47 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Dude doesn’t believe you need to wear a seat belt but wants to punish people who speed…

To both these dumb posts. I can't believe I have to spell this out but here goes. I believe in freedom of choice when your actions don't impact someone else. Seat Belt being that situation.

However speeding and reckless driving obviously does.

If you can't see the difference, go back to the 5th grade.

Also- I am an amazing driver apparently. Been on the road for 23 years now and not one single accident. Lots of close calls. Lost of times when I had no clue how I avoided one, but yeah, not a single one.

So eat it.

34 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I knew if I made this its own thread, Oliver would see it and we'd get to have another shred session.

You've been off your game lately.

36 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

You'd think you'd have some character development or critical thinking skills by now. I have more wisdom in my left nut

You opinions are very juvenile. Like rip and read from msnbc; without any critical thinking.

Cops are, in general, great! Its mostly the beta males who can't keep their emotions in check who have issues with them.

Cop pulls me over, I don't play ego battles. He is going to win that all day long. If I did wrong, I take it like a man. If I didn't do wrong, I take it to court.

Only beta male simps get all worked up over a traffic stop.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I was literally just thinking “thank fuck this is in an isolated thread” dont want another 20 pages of general discussion lost to herpes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, High Value Man said:

You opinions are very juvenile. Like rip and read from msnbc; without any critical thinking.

You are a Tucker Carlson fart huffer and a contrarian. What opinion have you ever formed that wasn't also spouted by Fox?

Contrarianism is the most juvenile act of all. Superseded by being selfish

1 minute ago, High Value Man said:

To both these dumb posts. I can't believe I have to spell this out but here goes. I believe in freedom of choice when your actions don't impact someone else. Seat Belt being that situation.

However speeding and reckless driving obviously does.

If you can't see the difference, go back to the 5th grade.

Also- I am an amazing driver apparently. Been on the road for 23 years now and not one single accident. Lots of close calls. Lost of times when I had no clue how I avoided one, but yeah, not a single one.

So eat it.

Who are you to say how fast I can safely drive? I've got the reflexes of a cat and the coordination of Michael Jordan over here. I can safely drive 110, weaving in and out of traffic, no big deal

Stop pushing your big government ideas on me

4 minutes ago, Ghunt said:

Who are you to say how fast I can safely drive? I've got the reflexes of a cat and the coordination of Michael Jordan over here. I can safely drive 110, weaving in and out of traffic, no big deal

Stop pushing your big government ideas on me

Oh, so you are one of those..... ya know what I do with your types? Lay on horn for a minute and throw on high beams. If daylight, two middle fingers. 

I'd laugh so hard if a couple miles later you were on the business end of a traffic stop. I've seen this. Its always amazing.

5 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

You are a Tucker Carlson fart huffer and a contrarian. What opinion have you ever formed that wasn't also spouted by Fox?

Contrarianism is the most juvenile act of all. Superseded by being selfish

I tried to debate you once. You were having trouble.