Blink 182 - S.A. Tour cancellation (Confirmed)

darkxer0

2 minutes ago, kibbles said:

Man I hope it's just that and the shows still happen. To me the biggest proof is Mark coming in the discord to defend the people getting bullied posting about the Brazil rumors, but not denying it. 

Yeah, that makes me think the shows are at least in danger of being cancelled. If they weren't concerned at all, I don't know why Mark wouldn't have clarified at that time that there was no issue.

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

Maybe there were talks about cancelling the shows because of Travis and that's how the journalists got ahold of it, but just look at his IG stories, he's always up to something, he's exercising and the last time he posted about his finger was maybe last week? People are overreacting because blink going to South America is a big deal and they just want to see them, but maybe this rumor is just a rumor. 

It also looks like they're done with tour rehearsals, Mark is on a mini vacation and Tom is just unfazed as usual. 

Tom was asking for biological alien samples from UFOs to be submitted to “to the stars” this morning on Twitter. I’m trying so hard to ignore

• Haha 2

Just now, Ghent said:

Tom was asking for biological alien samples from UFOs to be submitted to “to the stars” this morning on Twitter. I’m trying so hard to ignore

I don’t mind it. It could be worse, he could be an extremist asshole and preaching insane politics all day, everyday. Instead he’s just an alien nut and in this day and age, it’s kind of nice to see.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Its a me, Speedo said:

I don’t mind it. It could be worse, he could be an extremist asshole and preaching insane politics all day, everyday. Instead he’s just an alien nut and in this day and age, it’s kind of nice to see.

I’m okay with it when it’s in this stage. When it moves to begging for money and project announcements that never materialize I’m out. I can’t stand it when he does the money making schemes centered on fake shit and then doesn’t even attempt to deliver on it

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

Maybe there were talks about cancelling the shows because of Travis and that's how the journalists got ahold of it, but just look at his IG stories, he's always up to something, he's exercising and the last time he posted about his finger was maybe last week? People are overreacting because blink going to South America is a big deal and they just want to see them, but maybe this rumor is just a rumor. 

It also looks like they're done with tour rehearsals, Mark is on a mini vacation and Tom is just unfazed as usual. 

His finger was still in a splint on an Instagram story yesterday or the day before. So obviously not 100% yet but who knows where it’s at.

20 minutes ago, Coightstanza said:

His finger was still in a splint on an Instagram story yesterday or the day before. So obviously not 100% yet but who knows where it’s at.

It’s a broken or dislocated finger, it’s nowhere close to 100%. That takes at least a half year lol 

2 minutes ago, Dress Up Jimmy said:

It’s a broken or dislocated finger, it’s nowhere close to 100%. That takes at least a half year lol 

Nah, dislocation is maybe a month and a half to heal and broken finger is about two months. If he’s looking at 6 months then he did something worse than that.

1 minute ago, Coightstanza said:

Yeah right. I had no idea what he did. Is it really that long? I broke my wrist and it healed quicker.

I am not sure , I’m def no doctor. Truthfully, I’m just repeating an article I read about it. It showed the ex-ray and said it could take around 8 months to fully heal. I can’t remember which article it was or I would cite it, so take it with a grain of salt. 

3 minutes ago, Its a me, Speedo said:

Nah, dislocation is maybe a month and a half to heal and broken finger is about two months. If he’s looking at 6 months then he did something worse than that.

Yea, I read around 6-8 months but I’m thinking maybe I’m recalling it incorrectly and it said 6-8 weeks