Blink 182 - S.A. Tour cancellation (Confirmed)

darkxer0

Man, if only South America gets cancelled because Travis broke a finger, I can't help but feel sorry for the fans down there.  There have been calls for blink to come to Brazil for decades at this point, and for them to finally announce a leg of a tour that will be there and more in South America, for it to all get cancelled because of a single broken finger would just be the absolute worst.

Having said that, I do think they would feel how much that sucks and if they don't reschedule that part of the tour, at the very least I have to imagine they'd plan for the next one to go out there instead.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, M!ke said:

Man, if only South America gets cancelled because Travis broke a finger, I can't help but feel sorry for the fans down there.  There have been calls for blink to come to Brazil for decades at this point, and for them to finally announce a leg of a tour that will be there and more in South America, for it to all get cancelled because of a single broken finger would just be the absolute worst.

Having said that, I do think they would feel how much that sucks and if they don't reschedule that part of the tour, at the very least I have to imagine they'd plan for the next one to go out there instead.

Yea that really sucks. We will see what happens but doesn’t look promising. 

If your finger is dislocated and it keeps getting dislocated, you have to rest it for the amount of time needed for it to heal in a splint (many weeks, maybe 6 or 7) or you need surgery. I think after surgery it's going to heal faster, but the communication with their fans is as bad as it's always been.
Instead of pretending that everything was fine, they could have just said something like "listen, there's a chance Travis is going to need a surgery and we'll have to see how things go from there"... but nope. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Elisa said:

If your finger is dislocated and it keeps getting dislocated, you have to rest it for the amount of time needed for it to heal in a splint (many weeks, maybe 6 or 7) or you need surgery. I think after surgery it's going to heal faster, but the communication with their fans is as bad as it's always been.
Instead of pretending that everything was fine, they could have just said something like "listen, there's a chance Travis is going to need a surgery and we'll have to see how things go from there"... but nope. 

They won’t do this because they’d have to sort refunds, i imagine they’re “rescheduling” for like, 2 years in the future and the time delay is from sorting it out.

49 minutes ago, Kay said:

They won’t do this because they’d have to sort refunds, i imagine they’re “rescheduling” for like, 2 years in the future and the time delay is from sorting it out.

Yeah I know, it takes time to reschedule a tour in South America, but I just wish they were a little more upfront with their S.A. fans instead of letting them freak out for a whole week. The distances are huge over there and travel is not cheap, so most of them are going to lose a ton of money on hotels and flights in March, for a show they won't even attend.

• Like 1