Blink 182 - S.A. Tour cancellation (Confirmed)

darkxer0

3 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Those poor fuckers.

Did Travis fake or exaggerate an injury so he wouldn't have to get on a bunch of flights? I've got my tin foil out ready to speculate

Maybe it's all fake and then they reveil the gag when they release the new single.

2 minutes ago, thongrider said:

Maybe it's all fake and then they reveil the gag when they release the new single.

Letting rumours about cancelling their first ever South American shows build like this for a week or more just as a joke would practically be a hate crime.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

He has only flown a handful of times (tops) since the accident. He knows he can get to Europe via boat. He can't do these shows without flying. I think there's a chance this (mixed with general blink anxiety about playing in SA) is resulting in them cancelling.

I don’t believe it’s flight related. When they knew(but didn’t tell anyone 🖕🏻) that Travis was a flight risk before coming here last time they had secretly had Brooks rehearsing with them the whole time in case he couldn’t get on. Surely for these big SA shows they would’ve done the same.

12 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

They should do these shows without Travis nqat.

I mean they could have hired a replacement and Travis still went with them and played certain parts one handed or whatever. It's really a lame excuse.

If this was just a run of the mill US amphitheater stretch it wouldn't be a big deal.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Mark should have said something about this on discord at least and it sucks that he didn't. These are really the only fans they shouldn't have let down. 

All he has done so far is joke about GOING TO BRAZIL, which was funny but also kind of ungrateful/mean-spirited

Had any of them said they were excited to finally be going or anything at all?

• Like 2