Blink 182 - S.A. Tour cancellation (Confirmed)

darkxer0

Just now, Neal said:

We need to talk about shut the fuck up

You need to calm down or we are going to have to ask you to leave. Control yourself. They’re a bigger issues at hand here and we can’t deal with South America’s totalitarianism and deal with you virtue signaling over shows you weren’t going to attend anyway. This isn’t about you, it’s about keeping Blink safe now.

If he broke both of his arms then I would understanding pulling out of these shows. One arm? no. One hand? hell no. One tiny useless finger. FUCK NO

These people have been begging for blink for 20 years only to be mocked and ridiculed. Think of how many of them set up travel plans and shit to finally see blink, only to be stuck with whatever 21 pilots is.

What the hell is going on here?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Its a me, Speedo said:

You need to calm down or we are going to have to ask you to leave. Control yourself. They’re a bigger issues at hand here and we can’t deal with South America’s totalitarianism and deal with you virtue signaling over shows you weren’t going to attend anyway. This isn’t about you, it’s about keeping Blink safe now.

YAWN… keep gaslighting all you want. I will not rage over this. Not anymore

• Love 1

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

Everyone thinks you're the most annoying poster.

That’s cool with me! At least I just speak for myself and not other people. “People don’t care if the most famous member of the band isn’t there.” Nice hot take there 

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

If he broke both of his arms then I would understanding pulling out of these shows. One arm? no. One hand? hell no. One tiny useless finger. FUCK NO

These people have been begging for blink for 20 years only to be mocked and ridiculed. Think of how many of them set up travel plans and shit to finally see blink, only to be stuck with whatever 21 pilots is.

What the hell is going on here?

Jesus dude, he’s a high energy drummer. You are acting extremely entitled right now 

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

Just now, Ghent said:

Entitled? These shows are in South America. I'm not going to them

You’re acting like you’re entitled, like fans are entitled, the dude broke his finger and is a violent drummer. You think it’s gonna heal or get worse if he keeps playing shows? Let him heal dude. In my opinion if I was in SA, I would want to wait another year or two to see them with Travis vs seeing them now with a replacement. I would never expect him to have to play one handed for Me. 

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

1 minute ago, Dress Up Jimmy said:

You’re acting like you’re entitled, like fans are entitled, the dude broke his finger and is a violent drummer. You think it’s gonna heal or get worse if he keeps playing shows? Let him heal dude. In my opinion if I was in SA, I would want to wait another year or two to see them with Travis vs seeing them now with a replacement. I would never expect him to have to play one handed for Me. 

Hey I have an idea don't use the hand with ouchie

2 minutes ago, Neal said:

Isnt mark good friends with josh dun?

he could‘ve filled in easily. He also matches travis‘ pathetic over the top poser drumming edgelords seem to rave about.

he clearly is free on the date. I bet mark and tom are relieved af they dont have to go

“Poser drumming.” Lol, right. I’m sure you’re better. There are plenty drummers better than Travis but you can’t match the live energy he brings 

• Crab 1