Blink 182 - S.A. Tour cancellation (Confirmed)

darkxer0

3 minutes ago, Dress Up Jimmy said:

I’m not in shambles at all guy. There’s a reason he was forced to start eating meat when he was recovering from his plane crash. 

Surely even you can understand that recovering from second or third degree burns on the majority of your body is very different from day-to-day life.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neal said:

because recovering from a near fatal plane crash and sustaining regular drumming are clearly in the same ballpark... take a break big man

It’s the same principal…body healing and not getting injured…having enough protein to repair yourself….it’s a very simple concept. Personally I think you should take a permanent break my little sensitive Neal. You’re my biggest fan and I appreciate you ❤️

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Surely even you can understand that recovering from second or third degree burns on the majority of your body is very different from day-to-day life.

Aw you guys getting butthurt because I said his vegan diet doesn’t help his violent drumming? Are you guys really this obtuse? He is basically an athlete the way he drums, his diet doesn’t help him sustain that. End of discussion 

Just now, Dress Up Jimmy said:

Aw you guys getting butthurt because I said his vegan diet doesn’t help his violent drumming? Are you guys really this obtuse? He is basically an athlete the way he drums, his diet doesn’t help him sustain that. End of discussion 

There are vegan athletes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dress Up Jimmy said:

It’s the same principal…body healing and not getting injured…having enough protein to repair yourself….it’s a very simple concept. Personally I think you should take a permanent break my little sensitive Neal. You’re my biggest fan and I appreciate you ❤️

a shitload of drummers are vegan my guy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

There are vegan athletes.

True, but look at Travis’s history of injury and tell me his diet doesn’t come in to play. I’m not even shitting on vegans, it’s a simple concept, he would benefit from incorporating some lean chicken and fish into his diet 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

I don't wanna sift through 10 pages or arguments, anyone wanna give me the Coles notes? 

Is it confirmed cancelled? 

In the camp of this is pretty shitty of them. Find a way to make something work. 

No, right now it's still just a rumor based on a Brazilian reporter's tweets I believe

1 minute ago, Dress Up Jimmy said:

True, but look at Travis’s history of injury and tell me his diet doesn’t come in to play. I’m not even shitting on vegans, it’s a simple concept, he would benefit from incorporating some lean chicken and fish into his diet 

How can you tell us to stop speculating on the band's contracts and then make very specific assumptions about a stranger's health?

You're a strange man.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dress Up Jimmy said:

Cool and they aren’t as violent as Travis now are they? You made fun of his style of overplaying, clearly something isn’t working for him. 

it's his over the top, clamping down any rebound, style that isn't working for him, yes. that was my whole point. thanks for confirming

• Like 1

feel like all of this is a massive overreaction. it says nothing about the current state of the band. it says nothing about the future of the expansive reunion tour. it's simply a few postponed (or worse, cancelled) gigs preceding the main outing. and while it is extremely unfortunate -- fans there have been waiting for years and years -- it is not like they will not be back. if flying is on the table for travis, you might see them pop up more than just this once. and the shows will go on -- i can almost guarantee they'll reschedule for next year, or the next. maybe they'll be festival slots, maybe not.

i do agree with the sentiment that perhaps travis might not have as many injuries if he didn't still play like he's 17. but i don't think they should play without him -- it is, after all, a reunion tour -- and i don't think he can even really play the songs with his injury.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Neal said:

it's his over the top, clamping down any rebound, style that isn't working for him, yes. that was my whole point. thanks for confirming

If he had a better diet, it would be more sustainable. He’d avoid injury more often, and heal faster when injured. Like I said, there’s a reason he was forced to eat meat when recovering from his place crash. It’s the same fucking concept of maintaining and building strength in your body , so fuck off with your “tHaTs NoT tHe SaMe ThInG” bullshit 

• Crab 2

1 minute ago, boxelder said:

feel like all of this is a massive overreaction. it says nothing about the current state of the band. it says nothing about the future of the expansive reunion tour. it's simply a few postponed (or worse, cancelled) gigs preceding the main outing. and while it is extremely unfortunate -- fans there have been waiting for years and years -- it is not like they will not be back. if flying is on the table for travis, you might see them pop up more than just this once. and the shows will go on -- i can almost guarantee they'll reschedule for next year, or the next. maybe they'll be festival slots, maybe not.

i do agree with the sentiment that perhaps travis might not have as many injuries if he didn't still play like he's 17. but i don't think they should play without him -- it is, after all, a reunion tour -- and i don't think he can even really play the songs with his injury.

It is a massive overreaction. People here are acting like spoiled little bitches. Why am I not surprised one bit 

4 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

How can you tell us to stop speculating on the band's contracts and then make very specific assumptions about a stranger's health?

You're a strange man.

Because I know he’s a vegan. I don’t know the verbiage in their contract. How’s that strange? One we know about, the other we don’t. Very simple