Blink 182 - S.A. Tour cancellation (Confirmed)

darkxer0

1 minute ago, Dress Up Jimmy said:

Dude I don’t even have any hard feelings about any of this. I just don’t think that because Travis performed one armed 18 years ago that that means he should have to do it now. And I don’t believe for a second that the majority of fans would be happy with a blink minus Travis. These are all just opinions, im not the one getting hostile about it 

I’m with you, man. The people are being real ungrateful sons of bitches. You wanna team up, give ‘em the ol’ what for?

2 minutes ago, Kay said:

HOW HAVE YOU STILL MISSED IT

I dont know, but I didn’t sense any sarcasm (from Ghent or Laura. Not talking about anyone else).  I had just woken up so maybe that’s it but I’m not going back through all of these pages now. I’m sick of this place always talking shit, and then it’s “oh I was kidding.” Yea right 

1 minute ago, Coightstanza said:

I don’t think I was OTT at all. I was completely level headed and made fair points tbh.

Na, you offered fair points. It’s Ghents demanding that Travis play one handed that is OTT and really what I was calling out. But apparently, he was only joking. Whatever 

12 minutes ago, Release Some Shit said:

Do people really care this much about San Antonio? Place is a pigsty. 

Just look at Speedo.

Buddy, I don’t even give a shit about San Antonio. I’m done with Texas as a whole, we are looking to get the hell out of here by this time next year.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Its a me, Speedo said:

Buddy, I don’t even give a shit about San Antonio. I’m done with Texas as a whole, we are looking to get the hell out of here by this time next year.

Are you emigrating to the Great Free State of Florida?!

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, kibbles said:

Plot twist, the lying Chilean promoter says it’s still happening (as of yesterday) lol - https://www.theclinic.cl/2023/02/27/blink-182-lollapalooza-lotus-banda-riesgo/amp

or maybe nobody from blink camp communicates to them

Why is this guy known as the lying promoter? Does he lie often?

Just now, uuhhmmaazziinngg said:

Hmmm so with this postponement official, does this mean the North American dates are safe for now? Does this make the first date of tour May 4 in Minnesota?

Pry depends on how fast Travis can heal... I'm hoping they're good for May 4th I got tickets for that one. 

• Like 2