Blink 182 - S.A. Tour cancellation (Confirmed)

darkxer0

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Either amputate and play or play one handed. Or hire replacement drummer and stand on stage with tambourine as mentioned above

2 minutes ago, Its a me, Speedo said:

Travis on triangle or tambourine!

BD56869-F-A97-B-46-A0-A066-50-B1-B8-E20-

If you don’t think the SA fans would absolutely lose their shit and have a great time if Travis was there doing this while some other cunt played the drums then you’re a dumb cunt.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Coightstanza said:

BD56869-F-A97-B-46-A0-A066-50-B1-B8-E20-

If you don’t think the SA fans would absolutely lose their shit and have a great time if Travis was there doing this while some other cunt played the drums then you’re a dumb cunt.

Honestly this would be better than him drumming lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Coightstanza said:

Just saw toms video. Seemed very sincere. He’s a lovely guy.

I saw people mention Mark’s but I can’t find it on his Instagram or blinks. Was it deleted?

Nice to have my Tombottery vindicated.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, kibbles said:

Photoshopped, deepfaked. We all know Travis just doesn't want to go. He knows the band will be broken up by 2024 so this buys him time.

Haha we are now in an era where video and photo evidence will no longer suffice. Waiting for the day when someone is charged with murder and their defense is that the video evidence is a completely fabricated AI creation or deepfake.

3 minutes ago, Coightstanza said:

Just saw toms video. Seemed very sincere. He’s a lovely guy.

I saw people mention Mark’s but I can’t find it on his Instagram or blinks. Was it deleted?

Wait, you’re right. The video of Mark was in there before but it’s gone now…

Isn't this kind of what happened last time though? Cancelled shows on tour because Travis. 

Tom got super upset, felt genuinely bothered by it too.

Mark tried to remain neutral or brush it under the rug as not a massive deal and keep everything as is.

Travis disappears and posts cryptic screenshots

Glad I'm not as invested in live shows as some y'all.  Feel bad though.  It's more annoying to me it feels like this was never attainable to begin with, and wasting people's time/money/energy 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, M!ke said:

I'd say it doesn't look very fake or exaggerated

68164641-11802379-image-a-13_16775871061 

god daaaamn 🤮

Gives me flashbacks to middle school, a kid I knew fucked up his finger in gym class and it looked exactly like that. He had to wear some kind of insane contraption that was like a splint with a little fishing pole sticking out from it, with a string to try to straighten the finger in order to stretch out the ligaments. He had to wear it for months and I don't think it ever even worked. CUT IT OFF BABY! 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

god daaaamn 🤮

Gives me flashbacks to middle school, a kid I knew fucked up his finger in gym class and it looked exactly like that. He had to wear some kind of insane contraption that was like a splint with a little fishing pole sticking out from it, with a string to try to straighten the finger in order to stretch out the ligaments. He had to wear it for months and I don't think it ever even worked. CUT IT OFF BABY! 

Even if they did amputate, I have to imagine that losing any finger would alter how you play drums, suddenly you have a different grip with a different weight distribution across the hand and a general loss of symmetry between the hands could throw ya off too. Something I'm sure Travis could get used to, but just like playing with one arm or leg, he would very likely need more time to practice and acclimate to that new playing style. 

• Like 1

The shittiest way has delivered. Congrats blink. Travis didn't say a word, Mark always been a chicken, so they let Tom deal with it. Almighty Tom did great, he's the one who brought back blink, so fans wouldn't be mad at him. How in the hell Mark Hoppus says everytime Blink For Life and can't even say a damn word by himself about canceled shows. I bet Tom already regretted coming back. 

Can't wait to hear that album release will get delayed too. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1