Blink 182 - S.A. Tour cancellation (Confirmed)

darkxer0

3 minutes ago, Knapppers said:

How can we blame this on a Kardashian

She forced him to get on a plane again, fooling him into thinking he was over his fear of flying. That gave them the green light to book this tour without thinking it through.

Problem is, it was just a moment of passion. He was trying to impress her. He still can't fly.

=using jammed finger as excuse to cancel

2 hours ago, Release Some Shit said:

Found Mark's 

It definitely is like he woke up from a nap. But do think he just didn't know what to say about it/stressed and being PC

Hey South America your 6 billion comments on social media over the last 20 years is worth 19 seconds of my time

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OliverisGeorgeSantos said:

Hey South America your 6 billion comments on social media over the last 20 years is worth 19 seconds of my time

lol is he supposed to know how many comments they’ve made over that time period? Not sure what you’re getting at? You’re acting like they wanted this…grow up 

4 hours ago, Dr. Grill said:

lol is he supposed to know how many comments they’ve made over that time period? Not sure what you’re getting at? You’re acting like they wanted this…grow up 

You really need to learn about sarcasm my guy. Ghent doesn’t actually think Travis should amputate his finger while we’re at it.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, just_bringing_good_chats said:

lol tom used to dress the kooliest, now he dresses to look like hes a mature adult

What in Hurley t shirts and long shorts? That’s nonce behaviour imo. They used to look like fucking idiots 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Some statements from Mark (he shot down the replacement drummer idea because "that's not what this tour is about") https://www.facebook.com/100044421460052/posts/pfbid02PAczU6iFYXvi4Bjxbewuc1vLghMXPV1SDiefApbKqMsLTbtR8gQKnL8nWc5vtCXRl/ 

They didn't even consider having Travis play the triangle. 😞

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

They didn't even consider having Travis play the triangle. 😞

I don’t even know why I’m here, honestly. Every great idea I have is just shit on; it just gets to me, you know? I’m kinda down about it. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1. They definitely still could have done the shows, one way or another. Feels they weren't ready for it. Whether it the travel, the music, etc, seems too convenient. 

2. More disappointed we hear nothing for months, and then this is all we hear, instead of music, no album news or anything

• Like 2
  • Crab 1

5 hours ago, Dr. Grill said:

If he’s that oblivious to every post ever of every blink member being flooded with comments it’s a point in my favor, not yours. 

• Like 2
  • Crab 1