Blink 182 - S.A. Tour cancellation (Confirmed)

darkxer0

3 hours ago, theedge00 said:

Still no word from Mark? Did he say something on that Discord channel?

He posted that kinda half assed video announcement the day of the cancellation, I think it was somehow only posted by the Blink 182 Chile instagram account or something? But I don't know if he's said anything else since then.

Still blows my mind that this band that was SOOOO SAVVY and ahead of their time back in the day when it came to PR and media and communicating with fans, can be so totally clueless now haha.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

What's he getting shredded for? The cancellations you mean?

Yeah I took a look, loads of people pissed about how much money they've spent to not see them. 

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

I can't believe we should've been able to see some live footage of the band by now :( 

If things had gone as planned with a tour starting on March 11th, we'd also be here listening to a new song now. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Elisa said:

If things had gone as planned with a tour starting on March 11th, we'd also be here listening to a new song now. 

Siiiiiiiigh... I was so patient with their plan to go silent for months, I even thought it was kinda cool, but goddamn they really need to step it up and get things going now that the first leg of the tour is cancelled. If they wait until May to do or say anything, they're all even more nuts than I thought haha.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Champ182 said:

Siiiiiiiigh... I was so patient with their plan to go silent for months, I even thought it was kinda cool, but goddamn they really need to step it up and get things going now that the first leg of the tour is cancelled. If they wait until May to do or say anything, they're all even more nuts than I thought haha.

Agreed, I was thinking about going to that festival they’re doing in Jersey in May, but I’m not planning that without knowing anything…pretty crazy to leave us all in the dark. 

• Like 3