Who should replace Travis?

Speedo

10 minutes ago, Dress Up Jimmy said:

This is cringe. Travis still the man , you guys act like playing one handed for a full blink set is the same as playing one handed for a +44 show, it’s not even close 

If he can't play with his little ouchie, they should get someone to fill in (or permanently replace him...), hence this thread.

3 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

If he can't play with his little ouchie, they should get someone to fill in (or permanently replace him...), hence this thread.

Na. Reschedule. The fans deserve a healthy Travis. Brooks is a better drummer than Travis, but those shows weren’t the same or as good as with Travis 

36 minutes ago, Dress Up Jimmy said:

Na. Reschedule. The fans deserve a healthy Travis. Brooks is a better drummer than Travis, but those shows weren’t the same or as good as with Travis 

I’ve seen blink without Travis and with Travis and I the shows I saw without him after never having ever seen the band before were the best. You don’t know what it’s like for fans that have waited a long, long, long time to see the band.

12 minutes ago, Coightstanza said:

I’ve seen blink without Travis and with Travis and I the shows I saw without him after never having ever seen the band before were the best. You don’t know what it’s like for fans that have waited a long, long, long time to see the band.

Yeah but you guys get to use “cunt” freely so it evens out.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dress Up Jimmy said:

This is cringe. Travis still the man , you guys act like playing one handed for a full blink set is the same as playing one handed for a +44 show, it’s not even close 

Lighten up! Its just a joke, bro!

• Like 2

On 2/28/2023 at 1:38 PM, Matt. said:

Now that we are all done with Travis, who would you like to see join the band as drummer?

Atom Willard for me.

glad that this is acknowledges,

travis has been creating very unspired drum track that all sound like basic drum track any drumer could come up after a few drum lessongs

and will at time use these stick claping fills to try to make it sound like its a super next-level track

imo travis just doesnt fit in anymore in that band and where its going

and should be replaced by someone more interested into creating solid drum tracks for blink

• Love 1