The official Golf topic

Rickay

Bit of a casual here. Wish I could watch more but my life is dominated by sport and can only watch so much. 

Rory is having a good year from what I’ve seen. Between him, Scheffler and Rahm. I know that’s not hard to predict but I think either of them will take it. 

Whenever Tiger is in the field that's who I'm going for no matter how injured he is and unlikely it is for him to win. I am a Tiger simp to the core.

If not him, I hope Rory wins. But really as long as a LIV golf twat doesn't take it I'll be happy with the outcome.

I'm hearing the weather is going to be shit, so it might not be the Augusta we're used to. Could throw a wrench in things.

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

Bit of a casual here. Wish I could watch more but my life is dominated by sport and can only watch so much. 

Rory is having a good year from what I’ve seen. Between him, Scheffler and Rahm. I know that’s not hard to predict but I think either of them will take it. 

For sure if even one of those three shows up then the rest of the fields is toast.

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

Whenever Tiger is in the field that's who I'm going for no matter how injured he is and unlikely it is for him to win. I am a Tiger simp to the core.

If not him, I hope Rory wins. But really as long as a LIV golf twat doesn't take it I'll be happy with the outcome.

I'm hearing the weather is going to be shit, so it might not be the Augusta we're used to. Could throw a wrench in things.

Haha yep, I can’t believe Patrick Reed won it once 🤢 

Soft ground could be good for Rory.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rickay he him said:

For sure if even one of those three shows up then the rest of the fields is toast.

Haha yep, I can’t believe Patrick Reed won it once 🤢 

Soft ground could be good for Rory.

To think that Patrick Reed and DeShamblow were once the golden boy up and comers of the PGA Tour lol. Yikes

2 hours ago, Ghent said:

To think that Patrick Reed and DeShamblow were once the golden boy up and comers of the PGA Tour lol. Yikes

Man the Bryson years were crazy, we all thought he was going to change the game then his body fell apart lol 

Koepka is going to win running away if he creates any more distance, seems locked in. I used to like him but I can't stomach a LIV douche winning the Masters.

Rory not even gonna make the cut? What the hell

Lol I’m doing the official fantasy this year. You get 4 picks, 1 past winner, 1 American, 1 Rest of world and then one other from anyone.

Doing terribly so far. 2 of my players missed the cut. 

Need to Replace Rory as my rest of world player. Will probably just keep it simple with Rahm.

My wildcard player didn’t make it, I chose the wrong amateur. It was a flip between my guy, Sergeant and Bennet 😡 Not sure who to replace him with, don’t fancy Bennet as I think he’ll fall away. No way am I going with Brooks. Day seems to be playing well.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rickay he him said:

Blasphemy! Actually out of all the LIV guys him and Cam Smith are fine. 

Yeah lol, I mean no one hates LIV more than me. But eventually we will have to separate it from the enjoyment of majors. And if Koepka wins, his decision to go there gets even worse. Head to the CW network to watch the Masters champ playing cartoon golf…jokes on him