The official Golf topic

Rickay

With hindsight it was pretty obvious Koepka wouldn’t keep up with Rahm. Love Rahm so very happy with that result just wish it was a little close at the end. Would have been great if Hovland or someone had put in a big score.  

I guess so but some people like to nail the accent when speaking their 2nd language. I’ve got a French friend whose English accent is impeccable, you’d never know there were a French person speaking English.

14 hours ago, rickay he him said:

Great playoff between Spieth and Fitzpatrick in the RBC. Come on Fitzy!

Epic last approach shot by Fitzpatrick. I love the guy, but Spieth is such a choke artist, he's gotta stop crying after he fucks up. Straight up missed the winning putt because he didn't hit it and he's whining about the green. You didn't hit the ball dude

55 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Epic last approach shot by Fitzpatrick. I love the guy, but Spieth is such a choke artist, he's gotta stop crying after he fucks up. Straight up missed the winning putt because he didn't hit it and he's whining about the green. You didn't hit the ball dude

Yeah Spieth should have way more wins. I think the commentator said he’s been in the final group 27 times and only won 7 of them? Crazy for someone so talented.

I really like Fitzpatrick. Doesn’t look like a golfer but still pipes it. Meticulously records everything. Has some weird short game grips / techniques. Nerdy as hell in interviews. Great guy!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...