Greatest Songs Off of NINE

Noble

On 4/21/2023 at 8:17 PM, raw_sounds said:

My favourites Skiblink songs are Cynical, Last train home, No heart to speak off and On some emo shit

I enjoy the way you had a couple of guitar picks for Alkaline Trio and blink-182 and had an instrument I'm not sure of that had Zildjian (a legendary drum maker) and Travis Barker (if you don't know who he is on this forum, leave).

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Matt. said:

You better be passing your classes or we are going to revoke your board access. We are going to need to see your report card.

My grades are A's and B's and I have 2 missing assignments I was absent for and working on.

2 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

Does no1 here rate the first time? Feel like that is the closest to blink on that album..

I tried to like nine but it had zero staying power for me, had some good moments but theres not really any standout songs and feels disjointed.

I said The First Time. It's a very nice hip-hop punk song in my honest opinion!

I don't feel blink-182 is best represented with it, but in the Matt Skiba era, it is one of the better songs along with (prepare for another forum thread) San Diego, California and Pin The Grenade.