Coachella Comeback Show — The Thread

boxelder

as you all have heard by now blink will perform their first show of their reunion tomorrow evening at coachella. it will be live-streamed. worth a thread IMO. who’s all staying up late to watch? anyone happen to be going? post about it here! 

• Like 4

Think that might do the trick. Not sure until we hit page 2. Never watched a Coachella stream, is there only 1 stream for all stages?

1145 am on a Saturday for me. Got a wedding at 2. Imma be rolling into that ceremony with an erection that’s for sure.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, High Value Coight said:

Think that might do the trick. Not sure until we hit page 2. Never watched a Coachella stream, is there only 1 stream for all stages?

1145 am on a Saturday for me. Got a wedding at 2. Imma be rolling into that ceremony with an erection that’s for sure.

looks like it’ll be in the Sahara tent, I have updated the main post with that stream

• Love 1

according to this article it’s customary for artists to play sets on each weekend, so there’s a possibility of another live streamed performance next week too (maybe a different setlist?)

https://variety.com/2023/music/news/blink-182-coachella-addition-last-minute-reunion-gig-festival-1235582216/amp/

• Like 1

Hold on to your sacks boys and girls.. I know what I'm doing tomorrow night. So that's 6:45 PM pacific time right? I've never paid any attention to Coachella so this will be awesome to see being Tom's first show back

• Like 4

Just now, Ghent said:

Hold on to your sacks boys and girls.. I know what I'm doing tomorrow night. So that's 6:45 PM pacific time right? I've never paid any attention to Coachella so this will be awesome to see being Tom's first show back

Yep 6:45PM pacific time.