Coachella Comeback Show — The Thread

boxelder

Setlist using songs from Mark's playlist as starting point. unless their set was extended, I imagine a couple of these will be dropped by tomorrow. 

Family Reunion
Anthem Pt 2
Rock Show
Man Overboard
Feeling This
Dumpweed
Dysentery Gary
What’s my Age Again
Edging
Terrified* (potentially since none on the list fit and this does off the new album)
Aliens Exist (might be wrong)
First Date
Don’t Leave Me
Down
Happy Holidays
I Miss You
All the Small Things
Dammit

3 hours ago, kibbles said:

Setlist using songs from Mark's playlist as starting point. unless their set was extended, I imagine a couple of these will be dropped by tomorrow. 

Family Reunion
Anthem Pt 2
Rock Show
Man Overboard
Feeling This
Dumpweed
Dysentery Gary
What’s my Age Again
Edging
Terrified* (potentially since none on the list fit and this does off the new album)
Aliens Exist (might be wrong)
First Date
Don’t Leave Me
Down
Happy Holidays
I Miss You
All the Small Things
Dammit

Their festival setlist as expected 🙂

So blink is playing 50 min set that with rough estimation gives us 14-15 songs, don't think it makes much sense to play any Cali/Nine songs in a short set, though I'd say that casual fans are more likely to recognise Bored to Death than any Neighborhoods single. What I think they should/would play:

Cheshire Cat:
- Carousel
Dude Ranch:
- Dammit
Enema:
- Dumpweed
- Alien Exist
- WMAA
- Adam's Song
- ATST
TOYPJ:
- First Date
- The Rock Show
- STFTK
Untitled:
- Feeling This
- I Miss You
- Down
- Always
New:
- Edging

But they might probably add one Neighborhoods song (Up All Night, Ghost) just to show that they recognise that album as part of the discography  

Edit: forgot Man Overboard, maybe replace STFTK with it

12 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

If I know Mark, he will pretend like NINE/California never happened. Just like he pretended Neighborhoods didn't happen when Matt was around.

It would be really interesting to hear Tom sing Matt's song, but probably not going to happen.

Honestly they have enough Tom material anyway I'd rather hear that stuff. Chili  Peppers do the same thing too. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

If I know Mark, he will pretend like NINE/California never happened. Just like he pretended Neighborhoods didn't happen when Matt was around.

It would be really interesting to hear Tom sing Matt's song, but probably not going to happen.

They played Up All Night during the skiba era. I could definitely see them playing Bored to Death on this tour.

17 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

The curious fact about blink is that emotionally and artistically we consider California as the less important album in their discography, even if it was nominated for a grammy...

In any case here is an accurate prediction of how Tom in Bored to Death would sound:

• Haha 1