Coachella Comeback Show — The Thread

boxelder

27 minutes ago, boxelder said:

great gig, a historic one. 10/10 set. tom sounded like he was trying and seemed stoked to be there. mark seemed blissful and travis played beautifully. numerous surprises, throwbacks, and hilarious banter. edging debuted in a big way, sounded awesome live. love the band, stoked they're back. can't wait to see more all this summer. 

Great show..better than the T-Mobile comeback. I i pity the acts that have to go on after blink destroyed. It it’s also nice to see WMAA played correctly. 
Also..I hope no one is complaining about the lack of Gibson guitar..if you are one of those people, go join Leo Deho..

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, tjennis said:

Great show..better than the T-Mobile comeback. I i pity the acts that have to go on after blink destroyed. It it’s also nice to see WMAA played correctly. 
Also..I hope no one is complaining about the lack of Gibson guitar..if you are one of those people, go join Leo Deho..

It’s Fender for lyfe around these parts son 

2 minutes ago, High Value Man said:

Are we going to meet? I’ll be there too. I can call you a beta to your face 😂

You’re gonna be there? I will be as well.  Tickets are bought. We’re seeing them May 9 I’m Detroit but got so excited after this show just decided to buy tickets for Chicago too. The only time I’ve been to Chicago was for a work trip. Which was actually legendary. I got kicked out of Midevil Times for being too rowdy and then we went to a strip club lmao 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1