Coachella Comeback Show — The Thread

boxelder

14 hours ago, BK Lounge said:

Damn.  That was more boring than the Hobbit.

Nice footage though.

It's his first video and the footage is cool. Maybe he will up his game on tour and will give us some Cheetah-style content. Or not 😂

• Like 3

On 4/26/2023 at 2:02 PM, Monkey Chips said:

I know we're gushing over how amazing Tom is doing this time, but I was looking through reddit, and this post really does highlight how much better Tom (and blink-182 as a whole) is doing in this reunion (so far) compared to last time:

Sent it to my brother. 

He says at that rate he will be singing it right by 2030 😯 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neal said:

Same. I didn‘t think i could care this much again

Exactly my feelings. I was kinda over Blink especially with Skiba 🤮 I don’t know what that was but it wasn’t blink. I enjoy California and Nine but I’m just gonna pretend that’s another band 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Exactly my feelings. I was kinda over Blink especially with Skiba 🤮 I don’t know what that was but it wasn’t blink. I enjoy California and Nine but I’m just gonna pretend that’s another band 

can't wait for the first blink record in over a decade!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

Anyone else obsessed with blink all over again? I’ve been on a blink TikTok binge for a week now ffs

Yeah but it makes me anxious to want to hear new shit.  I loved Neighborhoods, but was kind of less excited because the tension and awkwardness between the two. 

Same here. 

• Like 1

I literally have the California/Nine songs (the ones I like) on a Spotify playlist that I titled "Cereal Killers" which was supposed to be Mark & Skiba's punk rock project for kids before Skiba ever joined the band

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

I literally have the California/Nine songs (the ones I like) on a Spotify playlist that I titled "Cereal Killers" which was supposed to be Mark & Skiba's punk rock project for kids before Skiba ever joined the band

Must be a short playlist.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e476hlsrpzruj69or9rjru

• Haha 1

Wildfire, SOOHM, Sober, Los Angeles, Last Train Home, HISALP, TOTTM, California, Long Lost Feeling, Don't Mean Anything, First Time, Run Away, IRWIHY, Ransom, Emo Shit, Hungover You and whatever features they did during that time is my +43 playlist.  

It's not that bad if you pretend it's someone else.  Lotta hard skips otherwise. It's just not blink.

15 hours ago, BK Lounge said:

Must be a short playlist.

200.webp?cid=ecf05e476hlsrpzruj69or9rjru

Haha, it's basically just the darker ones but here it is

1. First Time
2. Heaven
3. I Really Wish I Hated You
4. Los Angeles
5. Black Rain
6. Generational Divide
7. No Heart to Speak Of
8. Darkside
9. Bottom of the Ocean
10. Long Lost Feeling
11. San Diego
12. Remember to Forget Me
13. it's All Fading to Black

I did wanna include 6/8 and Last Train Home but there's enough songs with that chord progression in the chorus. I basically liked only half of what blink released in the Skiba era, usually I like nearly every blink song

16 hours ago, BK Lounge said:

Wildfire, SOOHM, Sober, Los Angeles, Last Train Home, HISALP, TOTTM, California, Long Lost Feeling, Don't Mean Anything, First Time, Run Away, IRWIHY, Ransom, Emo Shit, Hungover You and whatever features they did during that time is my +43 playlist.  

It's not that bad if you pretend it's someone else.  Lotta hard skips otherwise. It's just not blink.

Ew you listen to she’s out of her mind? Lol gross 

2 hours ago, Fap God said:

Ew you listen to she’s out of her mind? Lol gross 

It went from my least favorite song (no joke) to one I don't mind time to time.  Once you accepted all the cringe through and through on California-Nine SOOHM is pretty catchy and good pace.  The chorus is way too obnoxious and long though, whatever you want to call the extra chorus part.

1 minute ago, BK Lounge said:

It went from my least favorite song (no joke) to one I don't mind time to time.  Once you accepted all the cringe through and through on California-Nine SOOHM is pretty catchy and good pace.  The chorus is way too obnoxious and long though, whatever you want to call the extra chorus part.

The 4 second bridge is the only part to that song I can tolerate lol