blink-182 Untitled/Self-Titled Album Recording House Location

Obvious

In recent months I spent several hours on Google Earth looking for the house in which blink-182 recorded their untitled/self-titled studio album. 
Thankfully the search was narrow to begin with, as it is common knowledge it was located in Rancho Santa Fe, San Diego, CA. 

I used the MTV Album Launch video footage for reference, as well as some real estate videos. I now have full confidence this is the very house the band spent the first 4-5 months writing a lot of the songs, such as Feeling This, I Miss You, Down, Obvious, Not Now, Asthenia, Here's Your Letter.

I have chosen to not give out the address so as to respect the people living in this house.

Here are images which in my opinion, confirm this.  
The address: 18211 Via De Sueno, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067

House-Front-Door-Arch.pngHouse-Front-Aerial-Shot.png

House-Front-Google-Earth.pngGarage-Exterior.pngGarden-Trampoline.pngPool.pngTom-Fence.pngTom-Path.pngTennis-Court.pngHill-Fence-Shot.pngHill-Fence-Shot-2.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

indeed extra, but as the guy who helped compile the timeline, i can't say i'm not impressed. great work! i've always kind-of wondered which house they used too, but there's so many that look like that there. you must've taken time to do this. awesome!

i'd say post the address considering that was the whole point lol. i'm sure the house has changed hands over 20 years and it's not the same family renting it out to rock bands anymore.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, boxelder said:

indeed extra, but as the guy who helped compile the timeline, i can't say i'm not impressed. great work! i've always kind-of wondered which house they used too, but there's so many that look like that there. you must've taken time to do this. awesome!

i'd say post the address considering that was the whole point lol. i'm sure the house has changed hands over 20 years and it's not the same family renting it out to rock bands anymore.

18211 Via De Sueno, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067

I was just reluctant because I was worried mods or admins would prevent me from doing so or something, I mean what I've done is creepy enough, admittedly. 

• Like 3