The bridge of Dammit on the 2023/2024 tour

Elisa

I've uploaded the thread with Grand Theft Autumn and last night's video from Cleveland where Tom tried to sing Taylor Swift but he didn't know the lyrics so it was another half assed bridge lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, bojangles said:

I'm lowkey annoyed that the 3x i saw them Mark not once did Taylor but did do No Scrubs all 3 times.

yeah, I think he should have switched things up, especially because they were all the shows in New York

• 3 months later...

Haven't been active in the forum for years but I'm always keeping an eye on fresh news.

With the new world tour I created a playlist where you can find the original tracks:

I guess is complete but all critics are welcome.fkrs

Hope you enjoy

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, sago said:

Haven't been active in the forum for years but I'm always keeping an eye on fresh news.

With the new world tour I created a playlist where you can find the original tracks:

I guess is complete but all critics are welcome.fkrs

Hope you enjoy

Thanks for the playlist! I haven't updated the thread during the second leg of the American tour, but I always kept an eye on the setlist every day and they basically only played No Scrubs, sometimes alternating it with We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

Maybe they'll go back to switching things up on the Euro tour. 

• Like 2

On 9/6/2023 at 5:21 PM, sago said:

Wondering which song they would play on every european country... relating the cover to an artist from the city they were playing.

They're still playing TLC and Taylor Swift so that's it I guess, they don't have the mindset to keep things fresh and they just stick with what they know. It was fun while it lasted though.

• Like 1