comfort for tom.

Guest core

Guest GrandpaReefer

my god i fucking hate all of you

it's not that amazing, it's just, decent. nothing amazing, nothing bad, just in the middle. You guys are acting like this is the biggest leap in music ever, to me it sounds like the same old bullshit.

it's not that amazing' date=' it's just, decent. nothing amazing, nothing bad, just in the middle. You guys are acting like this is the biggest leap in music ever, to me it sounds like the same old bullshit.[/quote']

oh well,i just pity you as their are a bunch of very happy and excited people rite now and your not one of them.unlucky.

Guest GrandpaReefer
I wonder what people would be like if this was new band' date=' that no one knew about.[/quote']

Exactly!

I will guarantee you that people would be bashing them or if not bashing, they wouldn't be calling it amazing.

If they had a different singer and Tom nor any member of Blink had anything to do with it, yet the guitars and everything like the lyrics were the same, people wouldn't call it amazing.

it's not that amazing' date=' it's just, decent. nothing amazing, nothing bad, just in the middle. You guys are acting like this is the biggest leap in music ever, to me it sounds like the same old bullshit.[/quote']

i do gotta agree with reef. its nothing amazing but i think everyones hyped up just because the wait has been so long.

i think it sounds like blink

i do gotta agree with reef. its nothing amazing but i think everyones hyped up just because the wait has been so long.

i think it sounds like blink

indeed

Just because you think it's average doesn't mean other people don't think it's amazing. And for the other person who said it sounds like blink, most people here wouldn't consider that a bad thing...we are on a blink forum after all.... :-?

Guest GrandpaReefer

how can you get mad at someone for loving a song that u dont? lame

Because you retards are missing what I'm saying. The only reason you all love it is because it's Tom, I will put any money on that. If Tom had nothing to do with this, you wouldn't like it as much, yet like someone else said, if this was a band that just came out of nowhere and had no big names in it, but still had the exact same sound and lyrics and everything, you still wouldn't like it as much. I guarantee that. It's annoying seeing you all freak out saying it's amazing when its nothing more then average.

Because you retards are missing what I'm saying. The only reason you all love it is because it's Tom, I will put any money on that. If Tom had nothing to do with this, you wouldn't like it as much, yet like someone else said, if this was a band that just came out of nowhere and had no big names in it, but still had the exact same sound and lyrics and everything, you still wouldn't like it as much. I guarantee that. It's annoying seeing you all freak out saying it's amazing when its nothing more then average.

I totally agree with you, with the diffrence that I absolutly love this song.

I love Tom's voice, and his guitar riffs. That why I lissen and pretty much love anything he ever created. If there were some other guy singing, it wouldn't be the same. Cause a part of what I love with Blink, Box Car Racer and now Angels and Airwaves is the recognizition of something i've been lissening to half my life. And I probably never would've heard about Angels and Airwaves nor cared about them if Tom wasn't involved.

Oh thank god, someone else. I have had to put up all day with those assholes that only lsten to what is "in", and aparently Angels and Airwaves are "in". So these idiots go and download songs saying that its Angels and Airwaves, when it obviously isnt all the time. Now I get this, and its "OMG, the greatest thing in the world ever"

"lyk omgz gt a lyfe mn !!!!one!one11!

i actually like it because its a good song

No joke we like it because Tom's the singer and basically the creator of the music. Most of us on here like Tom's music. The song is very good even to Tom's standards. It's much better than a lot of his songs from the Self-titled cd. I'm a fan of Tom's and this is a fan site so obviously most of the people are going to like it. However, you can't guarantee me that other people will think it's shit just because you think so.