angels and airwaves fucking blows

Ryan

yeah so all this nonsense hype about this band "changing history" and whatnot is a crock of shit. i listened to their little preview thing last night and it was awful. it sounded like a shitty version of boxcar racer. the end

trust me dude, the songs contain no part of the trailer, there's a fragment of about 1.5 seconds of drums and tom singing which is in it, and you can't really make that out.

• 13 years later...
On 2/12/2006 at 10:09 PM, Ryan said:

yeah so all this nonsense hype about this band "changing history" and whatnot is a crock of shit. i listened to their little preview thing last night and it was awful. it sounded like a shitty version of boxcar racer. the end

This dude had it right all along.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, alex_dept. said:

Bored To Death is boring - Adam's Song rip-off riff (which wasn't good at the first place), generic +44 verse, awful Feldy chorus, First Date rip-off bridge. Every song on +44 album is 100000 times better.

It is pretty boring now but I can't deny it was cool when it first dropped.  Once you find out Feldy had a big play in writing it takes away from it a bit and the fact California just repeats itself hurts it.

I don't see the first date bridge though?

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...