pictures

Guest spunkguitar182

Guest spunkguitar182

hey, can anyone send me the link for blink 182 pictures. i forgot if it's this site or another site. it has like, "most viewed" "highest rating" or something like that. anyway, it has sections like, "group" "mark hoppus" "tom delonge" "travis barker"

you get what I'm saying, anyway. I want a site that has good pictures. not the kind I can find on a google search. thanks.

trust me' date=' kevins pics suck.[/quote']

haha, that's why i hate you

why?

cos you're a fuckin asshole! did any1 talk to ya?! have you ever seen my live pics?! have you ever spent 2 months to organize pic by pic, folder by folder, date by date...?! you don't know know what's that and just bullshit about it!!

Guest iamjustin

why?

cos you're a fuckin asshole! did any1 talk to ya?! have you ever seen my live pics?! have you ever spent 2 months to organize pic by pic, folder by folder, date by date...?! you don't know know what's that and just bullshit about it!!

no, because i have a life.

you take everything so serious.

come mow my grass or fix our sidewalk. Pronto.

why?

WHAT THE FUCK?!

so, don't i have a life?! you don't even know me, dickhead!!

i just take it so serious with YOU! i really thought you were a nice man but suddenly one day you blocked me on msn and I, thinking something went wrong with your msn or something, pmed you askin for news - if you were ok, if something had happened to ya - and you stopped talking to me....FROM NOTHING!!!

once i thought you were an asshole, then Josh told me you were nice and we started talking. you were ok but suddenly i found out you were a dickhead really!

you SUCK man!

Guest iamjustin

why?

WHAT THE FUCK?!

so, don't i have a life?! you don't even know me, dickhead!!

i just take it so serious with YOU! i really thought you were a nice man but suddenly one day you blocked me on msn and I, thinking something went wrong with your msn or something, pmed you askin for news - if you were ok, if something had happened to ya - and you stopped talking to me....FROM NOTHING!!!

once i thought you were an asshole, then Josh told me you were nice and we started talking. you were ok but suddenly i found out you were a dickhead really!

you SUCK man!

I'm never on msn, and i havent been on msn for over 3 months.

So no i didnt block you.

dumbass.

:lol::lol:

:lol:

WHAT THE FUCK?!

so' date=' don't i have a life?! you don't even know me, dickhead!!

you SUCK man![/quote']

I'm never on msn, and i havent been on msn for over 3 months.

So no i didnt block you.

dumbass.

:lol::lol:

:lol:

i think you're able to receive my pm's but alright cock-sucker, YOU know what i mean and it's totaly useless to keep this stupid arguement

Guest spunkguitar182

haha, jeez you guys. i was just looking for free pictures...not trading. and i didn't mean to get anyone in a fight. haha. i'm looking for "Free" pictures, good ones. not the same ol' same ol'