pictures

Guest spunkguitar182

Guest iamwally
kevin...do you...need pills' date=' by any chance?[/quote']

nope, just english classes are enough

trying to get a green card?

hmm, not for USA. i'll try to go to Canada or UK when i get done with college (3 years more)

A green card is only good in the US dude. It means your a US Citizen. You need a passport for Canada or the UK.

hmm, not for USA. i'll try to go to Canada or UK when i get done with college (3 years more)

A green card is only good in the US dude. It means your a US Citizen. You need a passport for Canada or the UK.

i thought he meant the visa itself as green card. i need visa to get in Canada and/or UK aswell

Guest iamwally

i thought he meant the visa itself as green card. i need visa to get in Canada and/or UK aswell

If you plan on living in Brazil and visiting the US, then you DO NOTneed a green card.

Only if you plan on living in the US as a permanet resident, then you need a green card.

lol kevin you are ashole.....you are trading pictures looooool...give it for free. You care only for your self!!!!!! imao

pics are not that easy to find (especially not easy to organize) and you want me to give them for free? why should i do that? just to make you happy? find them yourself dude! i got the pics and i do whatever i want with them

hahahahahahahahahahaha

kevin's 19?! wtf i thought he was like 12 or 13.

hahaha. alright dad

i can trade. these are some of mines

Live:

live019aw.th.jpg-live022sy.th.jpg

Events:

events9xq.th.jpg

Wow, man that looks like a great collection of pictures!! I don't know where you got them all from.

I would like some of them but I have nothing to trade, except maybe some shitty quality ones, that you might have already ripped off of me when I posted them on here, if you were perceptive enough.

But yeah I kinda agree with people who say you should share them. I realize it's a lot of work to get something like that, but if you aren't gonna share it with everyone, whats the point.

lol kevin you are ashole.....you are trading pictures looooool...give it for free. You care only for your self!!!!!! imao

pics are not that easy to find (especially not easy to organize) and you want me to give them for free? why should i do that? just to make you happy? find them yourself dude! i got the pics and i do whatever i want with them

hahahahahahahahahahaha

kevin's 19?! wtf i thought he was like 12 or 13.

hahaha. alright dad

I dont need your picture....I just mean If someone need like one or two pics you can give it.....

If you dont wont to post pic or other stuf for free whay do you download videos if someone post it ....lol .....If noone wont post some blink stuf noone cant get it...think about it