pictures

Guest spunkguitar182

Guest spunkguitar182
people take this shit too seriously. fuck

i know. umm' date=' i think you're thinking of carousel182.com ..but they got shut down.[/quote']yeah. that might have been it. that sucks. thanks

Guest spunkguitar182

haha, i know. i just asked where a site was that had good pictures. i didnt say, "give me your pictures without trading or anything!"

boy it's not kevins day today is it lol

no' date=' because no one will leave him the fuck alone. im not saying he doesnt deserve it, i dont know if he does or not, but come on. leave him alone. you've all given him your fair share of opinions.[/quote']

Look:

Some people a cool.They will upload any video you want(and they have it).They wont say that I must furst give hime vdeo and then they will upload.No... they will upload and uload files....and not for trading!

So kevin is ashole!

He download files which tthey give for no trades....but he wont upload 1 or 2 pic!Becouse he is Ashole!

I dont get those peoples!

no' date=' because no one will leave him the fuck alone. im not saying he doesnt deserve it, i dont know if he does or not, but come on. leave him alone. you've all given him your fair share of opinions.[/quote']

Look:

Some people a cool.They will upload any video you want(and they have it).They wont say that I must furst give hime vdeo and then they will upload.No... they will upload and uload files....and not for trading!

So kevin is ashole!

He download files which tthey give for no trades....but he wont upload 1 or 2 pic!Becouse he is Ashole!

just for the record, asshole has two s's.

Look:

So kevin is ashole!

that's your opinion. and it's totally like shit to me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 16 years later...