we dont need to whisper

Dysenterygary182

monkey182 has the fuckin ava album. its a pre release which has 10 songs. hes also told me it will be leaked soon. but he wont leak it himself i duno y but he just wont. iv asked him a few questions about the album and he said its worth the wait. and also the adventure is the 3rd best song on the pre release album. i had a good convo with this guy and probably he wnt want this a topic but im pissed and like every other ava fan i just want to hear the next song. aparantly "the war" is the best song on the album. please note that its 10 past 5 in the morning where i am and iv just been on a night out so if this dosent make to much sense thats probably why. also monkey will not leak the album himself he will leave it other people. on asking this guy how he got hold of this album simple reply was micr. fuck knows lol i dont hav a clue. the album he has hold of is 5-7 mins long per song. and this isnt the final copy as the adventure is the same as the leak version. to be honest i cant think of what else i asked him. but im sure he will see his arse with me for spreading this on the forum after he told me no1 knows that he has hold of the album. thats about lads im sure i can get more info on the album but it will take a while, while i sober up. thats it for the moment.

ash AvA

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

monkey182 has the fuckin ava album. its a pre release which has 10 songs. hes also told me it will be leaked soon. but he wont leak it himself i duno y but he just wont. iv asked him a few questions about the album and he said its worth the wait. and also the adventure is the 3rd best song on the pre release album. i had a good convo with this guy and probably he wnt want this a topic but im pissed and like every other ava fan i just want to hear the next song. aparantly "the war" is the best song on the album. please note that its 10 past 5 in the morning where i am and iv just been on a night out so if this dosent make to much sense thats probably why. also monkey will not leak the album himself he will leave it other people. on asking this guy how he got hold of this album simple reply was micr. fuck knows lol i dont hav a clue. the album he has hold of is 5-7 mins long per song. and this isnt the final copy as the adventure is the same as the leak version. to be honest i cant think of what else i asked him. but im sure he will see his arse with me for spreading this on the forum after he told me no1 knows that he has hold of the album. thats about lads im sure i can get more info on the album but it will take a while' date=' while i sober up. thats it for the moment.

ash AvA[/quote']

TardAlert