We Don't Need To Whisper - my review

kevin-182

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Kevin has it' date=' cool. He won't lose any respect from me because I know that even uploading one song could take hours. Just leave him alone.[/quote']

Yeah, I would have the same problem. I have dial-up, so it would take ages to upload one song. I think some people are desperate to hear Angels and Airwaves that's all, including myself.

i seriously dont think it would take very long to upload 1 song' date=' we would have to make sure it doesnt get leaked everywhere tho.......damn guests[/quote']

Trust me, it takes longer than you think. I should know. When I uploaded a song once......it took near 2 hours to upload a 3 minute song.

All he has to do is upload a sample to prove he's got it to start with, cause it's easy to say you've got it and not have it and string everyone along. But make it a clip with tom actually singing, not just some instrumental piece. Just as a taste first.

I still wanna know where he got it from

It's 3.00 saturday arvo here.

And I have a question... in short of actually having a copy of the Ava cd and putting that on his computer. If his internet connection is so crap, then how the fuck did he download it all eh???