Did you have an effect on the Mark Tom & Travis show cd?

M!ke

the live album is really "live" in the studio... the jokes and the crowd were the only real live things' date=' and the drums were real im pretty sure.[/quote']

no

there's been countless topics on this before, so before this mirrors all those posts and strays from the actual topic somone do a search and add to that...

[EDIT] here, i was bored and found one:
/>http://www.blink-182online.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=38430&highlight=live+tmtats

travis hardly ever fucks up thast y ...... there are no guitar mistakes either not even whats my age ages sounds wrong plus play the begining of dumpweed on the album version and then dumpweed on the live version they sound the same tempo and sound....... blink have always played their songs faster even the blink medley on the last tour was faster than that

i just wanna say this. Yes, the Mark Tom and Travis Show album was edited. But then again, there probably isnt a live album out there that isnt edited. However, i think that this album is edited a lot less than you all seem to think it is. My reasoning for this is the show 2000-05-19__Miami_Arena,_Miami,_FL (i believe it was this one, though i may be mistaken) was professionaly recorded, and streamed onto the internet as it was being recorded. This is from the same tour too i believe, and i have to say, it does compare with the actual Mark Tom and Travis Show album, but it was not edited in the slightest.

Guest iamwally

here's my reasoning to belive it's been dubed some in the studio.

Listen to Dick Lips

During the first chorus about (:30)

You'll hear Tom: "Couldn't Wait"

And FAINTLY in the background you hear Mark say: "Couldn't Wait"

That repeats throughout the first chorus

Then in the second chorus (1:30)

You'll hear Tom do the Couldn't Wait

But this time you can CLEARLY Here Mark.

Suspicious, no?

here's my reasoning to belive it's been dubed some in the studio.

Listen to Dick Lips

During the first chorus about (:30)

You'll hear Tom: "Couldn't Wait"

And FAINTLY in the background you hear Mark say: "Couldn't Wait"

That repeats throughout the first chorus

Then in the second chorus (1:30)

You'll hear Tom do the Couldn't Wait

But this time you can CLEARLY Here Mark.

Suspicious' date=' no?[/quote']

no, i read about this, from someone that went to both shows, they saw mark sing those back up vocals for both choruses but not into his mic the first time, he was ways away from the mic, they suspected they did this as an effect, to make him sound faint on purpose, and i agree, it does sound pretty cool.

If you blast Dick lips at the very end you hear the album version in the background during the chorus.

You hear

Nothing to lose a boy who went out, when he finished all his chores

nothing to do (Dooooooooooooooooooo *From album*)

• 14 years later...

Are far as I can tell the guitar tones are different from the bootleg, might even be overdub second guitar, in dumpweed sounds like there is a second guitarist on the opening chord hits. 
bootleg on carousel Tom’m vocals don’t climb and the guitar riff is full of mistakes so that was edited and vocals either pitched or re recorded. 
sounds like it happens through out the album to be honest. 
took them a year to release it and Jerry Finn and tom lord alge worked on it so would assume it was put together like a full studio record. 
Also sounds like it was snapped to a time grid which wasn’t the case for the bootleg audio. 
reveb and delay used as effects too on guitar and bass which was different as well. 
love the record though always been a favourite even if the vocals and guitars and stuff were all re recorded :) 

3 hours ago, Willsouthbankcrows said:

Are far as I can tell the guitar tones are different from the bootleg, might even be overdub second guitar, in dumpweed sounds like there is a second guitarist on the opening chord hits. 
bootleg on carousel Tom’m vocals don’t climb and the guitar riff is full of mistakes so that was edited and vocals either pitched or re recorded. 
sounds like it happens through out the album to be honest. 
took them a year to release it and Jerry Finn and tom lord alge worked on it so would assume it was put together like a full studio record. 
Also sounds like it was snapped to a time grid which wasn’t the case for the bootleg audio. 
reveb and delay used as effects too on guitar and bass which was different as well. 
love the record though always been a favourite even if the vocals and guitars and stuff were all re recorded :)

I dunno dude. I’m pretty sure it’s live. It’s been marketed as a live record so why would they lie?

• Like 1