Question about the Pre-sales for Toronto (HELPPP!!)

unconscious_alert

Alright I know that the show already sold out. However, on the AVA fan site http://armyofangels.tickets.musictoday.com/AngelsandAirwaves/calendar.aspx

it says that pre-sale tickets go on sale at 5:00 p.m today (w/ membership of $30). Do those tickets still exist? Can I still purchase them? Please I need your help on this one!!!

through ticketmaster. it's prob a 1% chance i'll get any though.

the fan site and ebay are looking to be the only options now, but i don't have $30 to spend on membership for a site or $60 for a scalped ticket on ebay :(

basically im too lazy to sum up what she said so here you go:

(carbyvill = trying to get tickets for the Toronto show)

[3:51:56 pm] <08carbyvill> called ticketmaster, they said "oh yeah.. totally sold out"

[3:52:03 pm] <08carbyvill> so then I called that musictoday place

[3:52:21 pm] <08carbyvill> and they said that AVA has certain ticket allotments or some such shit like that

[3:52:37 pm] <08carbyvill> so that is how they can do this "presale" thing

[3:52:37 pm] <08azulchica> apparently there was a presale yesterday on the house of blues site, thats what someone said

[3:52:45 pm] <08azulchica> so thats probably why

[3:53:13 pm] <08carbyvill> so I'm like "then tickets are still available and will go on sale at five?" she said yep

[3:53:17 pm] <08carbyvill> and then I went to school

[3:53:19 pm] <08azulchica> cool

so as long as you join the club thing and pay the extra fee you'll be able to get them

LaVerdadEstaAqui' date=' can you hook me with that ticketmaster phone # ? The only # I have is the charge-by-phone one. I wanna be able to talk to someone.[/quote']

As was mentioned in my post, ticketmaster had no idea what was really going on.

as some other guy mentioned before, AVA posted a myspace bulletin on this subject:

here's part of it:

Toronto's Show at The Phoenix Concert Theatre went on sell this morning and SOLD OUT in 12 minutes...for those of you who did not get tickets, at 5pm est you can purchase tickets through our fan club.

/>http://bulletin.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&messageID=686035042&MyToken=3684be23-7e70-4405-9941-b823e2de6578

Here's the link for where to get them:

http://armyofangels.tickets.musictoday.com

password: thearmyofangels