My New Bass!

Mr_Clean

i got it for $990 (converts to $760 USD). Considering they retail for around $2300-$2500 brand new over here i think its a top bargain (australian dollars). it came with all the tags' date=' books still unopened, wrapped in foam, in the gig bag, and still in the box.

yeah the only downside is i got a shit 30W "MEGA Amp", so the new amp is next. i was thinkin a 100W Fender Rumble amp, they kick ass. or maybe sumfen a bit bigger[/quote']

SWR's are really good amps. fenders kinda seem like rip offs to me.

isnt that like a fender 1 x 15 in ur room in ur sig.....

but yea, i think u shud check out yorkville, i doubt u'll be able to find them in australia, but there really cheap but awsome made amps....

i was thinking of getting a 2 x 10 combo, bbut now that my friend might be selling his peavey head that he got for 500 bucks 2 years ago, for 200, im gonna buy that, and buy a 2 x 10 yorkville cab...then maybe around christmas ill ask for a 1 x15 cab to add onto to that.

its a 1x12, 60 watts. its not mine its my friends but im guessing it was around 350 bucks, for 350 bucks you could have gotten something way better. dont get me wrong, fenders are great amps, but i dont really think fender bass amps own up to their price. now for guitar amps, fenders are pretty good. like the deluxe or the deville. really cool amps, especially if u want a vintage sound.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have an awesome 300w bass head. im not sure who its made by, but i took it to guitar center and they said its either a rickenbacker or gibson. its kinda old. bout 5-6 years old. but it sounds reaaallllly good and its has like 4 tubes in it so its a tube amp. im gonna let the bass player of my band use it when he gets a cab. right now its just sitting in my closet. i bought it used for 100 bucks, but when brand new it was like 1,000 bucks

mmm' date=' pretty............

would've been better in blue though, lol[/color']

you can get that in blue??? :-?

not unless u can get it custom painted...i dont think.

Yeh... theres loads in the music store near me.

Theres a daphne blue fender j-bass there. you can get em in all the colours on the fender colour chart. You might need to have one ordered but they could get it for you.

You just need a custom one if it isnt on the colour chart.