We Don't Need To Whisper, Download Links

DontNeedToWhisper

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spunkguitar182
can u explain it to me plz? thanks
download this first. http://www.blink-182online.com/torrents/details.php?info_hash=9d7497dff4b1fdbc12d5ebb0d9c3d2b962bd37a4

then go to the torrent site. i think someone posted the link a few replies above this one. then download the torrent thing. then when it's done downloading.

open the program. it looks little. and then go to file...open torrent file. and open that first thing u just download ^ that link i just put there. and afterwards it should download to ur desktop. it doesn't take long if u have broadband....

i got this 4rm an article where tom say how long the songs really are

i ahve all the correct ones except the albunm version of good day which is 4:30 not 4:41 like the ones everyone has. here u guys check it out

We don’t need to whisper, whose release date is fixed at May 23, is likely to disconcert the fans of Blink-182. The structures are very complexe, the titles exceed the 4 minutes and contain a big gilds of electronics. The voice of Tom Delonge is put at the foreground, but with a tone much more serious than in the past. The compositions are luminous and calm, with slow rises and very worked refrains. The richness of arrangements, combined with a more accessible facet, unquestionably makes think of the pop bands of the Eighties, in particular U2. The complete tracklisting is as follows:

1- Valkyrie Missile (6,39)

2- Distraction (5,36)

3- It hurts (4,10)

4- Do it for me now (4,30)

5- The Adventure (5,09)

6- The War (5,07)

7- A little's enough (4,41)

8- The Gift (4,57)

9- Good Day (4,30)

10- start the machine (4,11)

I have the other songs I just need Distraction, Do It For Me Now, and Start The Machine. I have dial up :( Can somebody please please send it to me. I'm getting frustrated I been looking for them for hours.

My email is

NothinGtoLose182@hotmail.com

or im me.

Thanks.

Guest spunkguitar182

this is how you get the full album!

download this first. http://www.blink-182online.com/torrents/details.php?info_hash=9d7497dff4b1fdbc12d5ebb0d9c3d2b962bd37a4

then go to the torrent site. i think someone posted the link a few replies above this one. then download the torrent thing.http://download.bittorrent.com/dl/BitTorrent-Stable.exe then when it's done downloading.

open the program. it looks little. and then go to file...open torrent file. and open that first thing u just download ^ that link i just put there. and afterwards it should download to ur desktop. it doesn't take long if u have broadband....

this is how you get the full album!

then go to the torrent site. i think someone posted the link a few replies above this one. then download the torrent thing. then when it's done downloading.

I don't understand that. I dont know what "the torrent thing" is.