OMG

radioactive tomdog

How much do you think one of two pink 'Atticus Ali' jacket would go for?

Lots.

And for the people saying this item is dumb' date=' it's not. I guess non-collectors can't really see the beauty in such an item. And I know the seller, he got it on eBay 8 months ago I think from a Taiwanese seller. It's not really [i']that rare, but it's still really rad. I'll probably bid.

How much is lots would you say????

Why won't you ever answer my questions Lando? :(

What questions?

I asked you if you knew the band personally or was affiliated with them. Then I just asked if you had a list of your Blink Merch.

Wasn't being impolite I hope, but I don't think I was.

Guest lando45
Why won't you ever answer my questions Lando? :(

What questions?

I asked you if you knew the band personally or was affiliated with them. Then I just asked if you had a list of your Blink Merch.

Wasn't being impolite I hope' date=' but I don't think I was.[/quote']

When? Sorry if I didn't answer man. I do not have a list of my stuff, but I guess I could write one sometime. And I don't really know the band personally, but I've met them many times.

Guest lando45
How much do you think one of two pink 'Atticus Ali' jacket would go for?

Lots.

And for the people saying this item is dumb' date=' it's not. I guess non-collectors can't really see the beauty in such an item. And I know the seller, he got it on eBay 8 months ago I think from a Taiwanese seller. It's not really [i']that rare, but it's still really rad. I'll probably bid.

How much is lots would you say????

One of only 2 in the world? Lots. Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of bucks, I'd imagine.

However, someone from Atticus is bound to see it on eBay if you sell it, and they might be kinda offended that you're giving it away?