My new drum set:) OCDP

Vedran182

Guest Mdecoy

Nice..............but defintely not worth the money.

Even if I had a million dollars I wouldn't buy for the simple fact that I would know that they are ripping me the fuck off.

Even if I had a million dollars I wouldn't buy for the simple fact that I would know that they are ripping me the fuck off.

i know what your saying, its absolutly true.. but imagine playing a show with that OCDP badge on the end of your 20x20 kick drum, thats what its all about. Its about being able to say you play Orange County.

Thats how they still get these idiots running to them asking for these four piece shallow tom kits, and they are idiots 'cos theyre willing to pay 000's of dollars for something another custom company can offer including same shells and lugs for a LOT less.

Guest Mdecoy

i know what your saying' date=' its absolutly true.. but imagine playing a show with that OCDP badge on the end of your 20x20 kick drum, thats what its all about. Its about being able to say you play Orange County.

Thats how they still get these idiots running to them asking for these four piece shallow tom kits, and they are idiots 'cos theyre willing to pay 000's of dollars for something another custom company can offer including same shells and lugs for a LOT less.[/quote']

Right, exactly. Don't get me wrong I would love to have an OC kit. I would just never pay what they are asking for them. OC knows that for the most part only the rich, stupid, or person who wants to be like one of their endoursers (travis, etc) will buy their kit. So therefore they don't have to price their kits low. Those are the people they are targeting. There are plenty of kits that are much nicer, and are much less. And example might be Pork Pie.

I bet that kit cost him at least $6000. Whereas you could get a pork pie with wraps for $4000 I think.

i know what your saying' date=' its absolutly true.. but imagine playing a show with that OCDP badge on the end of your 20x20 kick drum, thats what its all about. Its about being able to say you play Orange County.

Thats how they still get these idiots running to them asking for these four piece shallow tom kits, and they are idiots 'cos theyre willing to pay 000's of dollars for something another custom company can offer including same shells and lugs for a LOT less.[/quote']

Right, exactly. Don't get me wrong I would love to have an OC kit. I would just never pay what they are asking for them. OC knows that for the most part only the rich, stupid, or person who wants to be like one of their endoursers (travis, etc) will buy their kit. So therefore they don't have to price their kits low. Those are the people they are targeting. There are plenty of kits that are much nicer, and are much less. And example might be Pork Pie.

I bet that kit cost him at least $6000. Whereas you could get a pork pie with wraps for $4000 I think.

Let him enjoy his damn set. He worked hard for it.

Looks awesome.

LMAO... give me 70 bucks for a 20 inch REMO powerstroke head, 2 holz rings, and an OCDP sticker

thers your OCDP kit.