WTF do I do with a decent livestream recording?

Kay

So our band did a livestream show recently that went pretty well. The people running it recorded and mixed it for us.

It sounds really good - guitars a little thin and there's little mistakes here and there but quality wise it's bangin'. the question is... what should we do with it?

I'm genuinely not sure. wasn't expecting it really. Half tempted to shove it on Spotify as a live album but I worry if the little mistakes will make us look bad. 

What do you guys think? any bright ideas?

15 minutes ago, Kay said:

So our band did a livestream show recently that went pretty well. The people running it recorded and mixed it for us.

It sounds really good - guitars a little thin and there's little mistakes here and there but quality wise it's bangin'. the question is... what should we do with it?

I'm genuinely not sure. wasn't expecting it really. Half tempted to shove it on Spotify as a live album but I worry if the little mistakes will make us look bad. 

What do you guys think? any bright ideas?

Choose the best songs = the songs with fewest mistakes - and release it as a live EP would have been my move with MTA.

5 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

Choose the best songs = the songs with fewest mistakes - and release it as a live EP would have been my move with MTA.

Yeah that's probably the smartest move. May do a cassette release for it, not sure. idk I'm just super self conscious about it. if I send you a link could you listen to it and tell me what you think lol 

1 minute ago, Kay said:

Yeah that's probably the smartest move. May do a cassette release for it, not sure. idk I'm just super self conscious about it. if I send you a link could you listen to it and tell me what you think lol 

Of course!